Country Cup 2008

Well seeing myself and chandler are rooming together

You have left yourself open to alot of comments there Trav.

And I'm choosing not to go there!!! But I can't talk for others......;)

Hey you might only have one bed in that room too.......:new_shocked:

I just pray we aren't staying in the same motel.....and that we make it through the whole weekend in the same motel. That would be a bonus!! ;)

well hi there every one.
I have just spent the last hour or so reading through all the pages, wish i was a quicker read but anyway.
Thought you may want to know the mens side from Warrnambool
1. Obvious!!! Jase
2. Adam Bagg (Back after a few years off and bowling better than ever)
3. Me!!!
4. Little Bro (Tim Treloar)
5. Eddie Way
6. Scott Dennis
7. Nick Membrey (1st year/seniors)
Not 100% on ladies yet, will let you know after tommorow night.
Looking forward to all the old school rivals coming back in.
Cant promise any hand slaps but we shall see maybe in the last couple.
Great to hear about the sponsorship for Jase. The man has been on fire for the last 3 Years at home and away, as well as prevoius achievments.
Not long now!!!

Griffo:mad:

You have left yourself open to alot of comments there Trav.
And I'm choosing not to go there!!! But I can't talk for others......;)
Hey you might only have one bed in that room too.......:new_shocked:
I just pray we aren't staying in the same motel.....and that we make it through the whole weekend in the same motel. That would be a bonus!! ;)

you aren't in the same motel, plus we like our privacy.

yep you are right.. only one bed.. and just a single at that!

1. Obvious!!! Jase
3. Me!!!
5. Eddie Way
6. Scott Dennis

Solid looking outfit there Shane, good mix of old and new.

Speaking of old, how did that lefty get in there again:p

Adam back as well, good job, think I still have 1 of his C/Cup shirts somewhere:confused:

Rob

PS... Is there a fresh seafood market in Warrnambool?? Will be in town next weekend and want to grab some fresh prawns and lobster.

well hi there every one.
I have just spent the last hour or so reading through all the pages, wish i was a quicker read but anyway.
Thought you may want to know the mens side from Warrnambool
1. Obvious!!! Jase
3. Me!!!
5. Eddie Way
6. Scott Dennis
Not 100% on ladies yet, will let you know after tommorow night.
Looking forward to all the old school rivals coming back in.
Cant promise any hand slaps but we shall see maybe in the last couple.
Great to hear about the sponsorship for Jase. The man has been on fire for the last 3 Years at home and away, as well as prevoius achievments.
Not long now!!!
Good job posting Griffo - thanks for letting us all know who is bowling

PS - Nick Membery is the youngest senior i have ever seen ;)

I reckon we might have a tightener in the betting market...pretty solid looking outfit Warrnambool are sporting....

Rob - Probably best place for seafood would be All Fresh Seafood, not sure on opening hours on weekends (if open).

The mix for country cup is fairly good, just hoping i can bring back a little of the old griffo (he's hiding in there somewhere:mad:)

Gary- with Nick i meant first year in senior side, dont think he's 18 yet)

Rob - Probably best place for seafood would be All Fresh Seafood, not sure on opening hours on weekends (if open).
The mix for country cup is fairly good, just hoping i can bring back a little of the old griffo (he's hiding in there somewhere:mad:)
Gary- with Nick i meant first year in senior side, dont think he's 18 yet)
Griffo - I thought you meant 1st year / Junior and put Senior by mistake -- i guess that will teach me for trying to be smart arse :oops:

Dean - would love to bring the slap back, just have to see how arm feels, that what happens when you snap a tendon. (never the same).

Looking forwar to all the match ups that I have seen so far with the different teams, all look strong!

Sorry to interrupt on a country cup thread but news I think all you good old boys and gals need to know. Today I saw Sheps banjo strumming Deliverance movie lover KEVIN WILKINS at Moorabbin Getting some lessons of his best new buddy and Sheps number one hero DAVID PORTO. KEV at one stage was on his knees (looked like begging but cant be sure)
and Porto with a big smile on his dial. Kev also heard to say I hope HAMMER and ROWIE dont find out my secret rendezvous down in the big smoke.

Back
Top Bottom