Country Cup 2007 - Sale

reason he lost so many, is cause he is weak :D:D:D

you lose when you make poor ball selections and shot selections, he was good enough to average at least 10 more that weekend

Just thought I'd chuck my 2c at All Stars argument.
Last year we donated 2 HP Columbia 300 balls to the Country Cup in Bendigo.
As it was decided very quickly to do so, they went to the highest averages (highest all stars too). After the event we decided to keep this award going but thanks to an idea from Woza, we will be giving the award for what might be called MVP.
The award will go to the player who ranks the highest through a pretty simple point score system using the bowlers average and additional 'points' for each win.
You guys are right, All Stars is a consolation - but also a great honour and a pretty nice feeling when you make your first one.
We hope this new award will be seen as an honour and will hopefully go to the most worthy recipient more often than not.
There may always be times when a bowler may seem hard done by in an award such as this but we hope the bowlers will appreciate the award and pay respect to those who excel at the Country Cup weekend.
Best of luck to all
David McEwan
OTB Distribution

Just thought I'd chuck my 2c at All Stars argument.
Last year we donated 2 HP Columbia 300 balls to the Country Cup in Bendigo.
As it was decided very quickly to do so, they went to the highest averages (highest all stars too). After the event we decided to keep this award going but thanks to an idea from Woza, we will be giving the award for what might be called MVP.
The award will go to the player who ranks the highest through a pretty simple point score system using the bowlers average and additional 'points' for each win.
You guys are right, All Stars is a consolation - but also a great honour and a pretty nice feeling when you make your first one.
We hope this new award will be seen as an honour and will hopefully go to the most worthy recipient more often than not.
There may always be times when a bowler may seem hard done by in an award such as this but we hope the bowlers will appreciate the award and pay respect to those who excel at the Country Cup weekend.
Best of luck to all
David McEwan
OTB Distribution

Support and Sponsorship of what is truly the best weekend of bowling going around is always appreciated. Great to see that you are continuing your sponsorship Dave and I am sure that the winner will be greatly appreciative.

I guess things will start to fire up again when most leagues go back at the end of the month. It is often pretty quiet in January

Back
Top Bottom