Country Cup 2007 - Sale

Hi everyone.

I would like to wish all Country Cup bowlers, families (and Mr Chandler) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope Santa is good to you.

Unfortunately I won't be seeing you at Sale, My big bro is getting married that weekend.

Goodluck to you all, have fun. :p

Lisa Garioch

Albury country cup team

Men

Andrew craig
Mathew Chettleburgh
Ashley Chettleburgh
Shaun Chettleburgh
Lyndon Quinlivan
Kerwin Bartel
John Anderson

Women

Di Ryan
Niaomi Chettleburgh
Kathy Smith
Shannon Mcdowall
Thelma Cowie
Natalie Shelley

I have attached a list of teams that have been posted on here so far. Just three missing. Ovens and Murray, Sunraysia and Warrnambool.

Attachments

• 2007Teams.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 57
The lists are going already......so now the question is, who will take over and do the odds?

Based on your statistical knowledge.....VOTE 1 Gatsby.

Probably three pre-requisites for doing odds. 1) - Knowledge of teams and bowlers. 2) - Knowledge of lane conditions you are likely to encounter and 3) Need to have more front than Myers so that you can put up with the likely barrage of critism placing the odds is accompanied by.

On point 1 - i qualify, point 2 minimum knowledge but enough to know they will be significantly different to the past two years and point three not even close. I don't think anyone else qualifies on number 3 except the expat Victorian now living in sugar cane country. I am sure we will get a listing of odds before March.

Probably three pre-requisites for doing odds. 1) - Knowledge of teams and bowlers. 2) - Knowledge of lane conditions you are likely to encounter and 3) Need to have more front than Myers so that you can put up with the likely barrage of critism placing the odds is accompanied by.
I nominate kevin. he knows most bowlers and would know the sale bowl having been for around so long. As haivng more front than Myers I would say he has more front than the Burke St mall. So how about it Kev you willing to take over from Craig or do you think you are over quailified for the job?

Actually I'm Getting Major Front Overload Around the "Gut" area hey Paige

I hate to admit this but no one does it like the Craig Meister,I'm sure that his majesty will keep in touch with the right people and still come up with very accurate odds

look where your bowling

look who is in and who is out when it comes to the conditions

who is in

LATROBE VALLEY
COLAC

maybe's

SHEPPARTON
BENDIGO

no chances

SUNRAYSIA
GEELONG

then there's everyone else

who will star on this condition

WOZA actually could be an all star this year
KEVVY 3 revs holds up on any condition
ROWIE suited perfectly (oops he ain't bowling is he)
THE COLAC FULL ROLLER BRIGADE
WOODY dead set champion
FARQY if he does the hard sale (he knows what i mean)
BROOKSY could have the speed to get over it
CAMPBELL always there
MILLSY & WEBBY & WALSH total revs 12 total boards covered 6

so when it comes to the odds, if you throw over 10 revs or cover more than 10 boards, don't come looking for any favouritism from this direction

hey gatsby has woza or kevvy ever made an all stars????

hey gatsby has woza or kevvy ever made an all stars????
I reckon you probably already know the answer to that one but i will answer anyway - No - neither has yet made an all stars team.

Kevin - best finish 8th in 2003 and 11th at home in 2002
Woza - best finish 8th in 1999 and 11th at home in 2004

Ahhh Come on Chucky I changed the hand posistion I know get 6 Revs,but its so hard to control the extra revs :p :p

Back
Top Bottom