Budget tournament @ Chadstone Sun 31st

AMF Chadstone

Here is another affordable tournament that offers a 1 in 3 chance of making matchplay final, with 1 in 3 payouts.
6 games of qualifying, but your highest 5 games are used for your qualifying score, dropping your lowest game.

When - Sunday 31st July
Check-in - 11am
Start time - 11:30am

For further information, or to book your spot, please call us on (03)9568 7921, drop us a PM with contact info, OR email us amf_chadstone@amfbowling.com.au

With a maximum field of 24 bowlers, please book soon as these tournaments fill fast.

Hey Erwin,

Are you sure you want to bowl on Chaddy Lanes? The last time you bowled a tourney there, correct me if I an wrong, but were you tops on the opposite end? :rolleyes:

Thats OK matey, us Chaddy Boyz give out free lessons on how to play the lanes the Chaddy way... :p

On that note, Lee, can you please add me to the list as well.

Leo

Cheers Leo, done.

This tourny is also good chance for some of the Dunn Shield bowlers who dont get to many tournaments, a chance to see where their game is at.

No probs Ralph,
Just had Dunn Shield roll-offs and the lanes held up and played well, so I would be surprized if you needed to resort to a plastic ball as first choice.
Drop me a line when/if you plan to confirm as a starter.
Thanks,
Lee

C'mon Ralphy... white dot balls used to rule the lanes. But I dont think you will need that for a strike ball.

Hope to see you there.

Leo ;)

Sorry guys, thats all trash talk... Lets see who gets scared when we start rolling our bowling balls 60 feet down the lane.... :p

Shall I see you there too? :confused:

Hi Ralph,
At this point in time we have a dozen bowlers confirmed as starters.
Many bowlers decide within a day or so, which makes it harder to run smoothly, so thanks to those who have put their names down so far.
The tournament will be going ahead regardless.
With still 5 days to go I would be disappointed to not have at least 20 ready to go.
See you Sunday,
L

Lee put me down as a may be if i dont do over time on Sunday night i'll bowl will confirm Saturday am.

Gary...........

Hi guys!

The more, the merrier we Chaddy Boyz like it. That means that there is more money around for us to collect... :)

See you there!

LT

Vi you should know better than that never razz the opposition ,look what happened to the whining Poms LOL.Oh Leo i will let my plastic fantastic do the talking conditions permitting LOL. :p :p :p

Hey Ralphy,

I think I will take your advice on this one. As u said, dont wanna turn out like the poms and I cant remove the shoe in my mouth.

Anyway, hopefully we get more guys and make the tourney more exiting. See you Sunday.

Leo

Thanks Gary and Vi,
It looks like this one is going to be fun.
IF possible we would like to have approx. final numbers by Friday night so that we can pre-arrange lane allocation/prize funds etc.
So if you are planning to come along, or know of people who are, please get in touch via phone/email or PM.
With thanks,
Lee

Back
Top Bottom