averages

hey all, only bowling one league atm, ave 216 at strikezone. Lozz the ave in the box is what ur entering ave was, u hav to wait for 7 weeks, coz dennis wants this league to be like it was bak home. "coz american's are always right" so all the american's that read this. its not aimed at all of u, just him.

My ave for Teams: 171, Singles: 176, Doubles: 202, I bowl my singles & teams at Shoalhaven, & my doubles at x zone.

i hold a 197 in teams, 215 in doubles, and since the beginning of march till now i have been averaging 212

Mine 4 League Alwasys Changes. In league it's 187 but when i bowled in state it was 157 which was my average before christmas :x-mas: . Cya Later! :p :D

well mine was 220 back home, but i havent bowled in australia yet... :D

hey all
my average at the moment is about a 214 in three man teams, 211 in doubles at mt warren and at nerang it is only a bum 195 not saying anything bad about the lanes or anything :wink: :wink:
well i have to go now
:p 8) matty J 8) :p

Heh

Heh,
No point in taking offense here, everyone in America thinks their right, i mean all you have to do is ask ey :p lmao

currently im sitting on a 179 for doubles and 175 for teams but im in a slump but im happy with it cause ive only been bowling reactive for 5 months and my average jumped from 137 to 192 in about a month how fast did everyone jump with thier averages

atm my ave is 181 :lol: on tuesday 173 :) sundays and 169 sundays :oops: but midn u i ahvne tbowled in 9ish weeks LOL

Back
Top Bottom