What do yous think?

if two-handed bowling works for a person then they should be free to bowl that way as it is perfectly within the rules... and plus the social bowlers and other league bowlers would see what it is like and would attract more bowlers and (the important factor concerned for certain parts of the industry... MORE $$$!!!).

so 2 hands should stay... nothing wrong with dat....... :twisted: 8) :twisted:

Hey guys,
This has nothing to do with the subject really but speaking of social bowlers seeing the likes of Belmo and Shippy bowl, I was at SA Cup in January standing behind Belmo as he was bowling and a few of the younger social bowlers came down to have a look and stood just behind me. I assume that their mum wanted to see Belmo bowl and she bought her kids up to where he was bowling so they could see too. The kids would have been about 5 or 6 and when they saw him bowl they turned to their mum and said, "Look Mum, He's not even using bumpers!" Haha
That was the cuest thing I'd heard all weekend :D

But as most people have said...bowling with two hands is not cheating. If you feel comfortable and it works for you then go for it.
See ya's round
Lauren

The report from USA is that they have over 200 quality two handed bowlers around the country. Perhaps we'll get to see some of these on the PBA/PWBA tour some day.

2 handed bowling is kooooooooooooooooooool - i cant bowl either way so it make no diff to me it should stay if ya can get it to go ok for ya
l8r pplz :p

I don't know about u guys but the only pin i seem to be able to get consitatly 2 handed (Being a righty) is the 7 pin!
I think i shall stick to my comftable one handed style.

But yeah 2 handed looks cool, when done by the right person (not me!).

Shaun

dont feel bad bout only gettin the 7 pin i cant even make it half way down the lane with 2 hands but belmo and a few others make it look so damn easy!!
i like it just cant do it myself! think im too weak!
lol
seeyas

i wish i could learn 2 handed bowling???????
any offers in teaching me lol...

Back
Top Bottom