The Wrestling Thread

here is the matches for ARMAGEDDON

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)
Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy
ECW Champion CM Punk & Kane vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry
Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy
Finlay vs. The Great Khali
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix
MVP vs. Rey Mysterio (U.S. Championship)

i will pick who i want to win the matches

wwe championship match - ChrisJericho
really want Y2J to win the title but i belive that orton will be hard to take down as he has been on a roll lately with his title regin

triple threat match world heavyweight championship - Undertaker
but probably Edge if the general manager vicki guererro has anything to do with it
Batista is out there to prove that he is not going to just give up his title without a fight the animal will be unleashed apon both Edge and Undertaker

winner gets a wwe title shot -Jeff Hardy
Triple H and Jeff Hardy will have probably one of the greatest matches of armageddon in my view as Triple H can't wait to get another shot at the wwe title but Jeff could pull it off and get himself a shot
i would want him to win and be happy if he does but i really want jeff to beat the game and win the title oppunity at the wwe championship

Monster tag team cross brand - CM Punk and Kane
Ecw champion CM Punk and Kane to defeat the duo of Mark Henery and Big Daddy V
as after a month of them terrising both Punk and Kane with there overwhelming power would be great to see them put in there place

Legend vs Future-Shawn Micheals

the show stopper Shawn Micheals wants another shot at the wwe title but Kennedy got in the way and as a result has created this fued and match between them both iam sure Kennedy will give him a great battle but i belive that sweet chin music as always will get the better of Kennedy but in sayin that the Kenton bomb could be just the ticket to make Kennedy victorious

David vs Goliath - Great Khail

this match all started at surivor series when Khail was against hornswoggle and in the last month has enlisted the help of his former friend in Finlay the irishman and thought the month leadin to armageddon the Great Khail has been man-handling and stalking finlay and leavin him in the middle of the ring should be a good match but iam sure it kinda will be short

Women's Championship - Beth Phoenix

to me Beth is the new Chyna and iam sure she will pull out the win over Mickie James
as she was a former wwe women's champion this could be interesting to see if she pulls an upset over the glamazon

United States Championship - Rey Mysterio

to me this battle should go well with the defending champ so confident that he will walk out as the champion will be he undoing if he underestmates the master of the 619 as Rey has the agility behide him this could end up been a great U.S title match for the year

Well thats what i have decided is my opinion on ARMAGEDDON hope u enjoy the pay-per veiw and add your own suggestion on who will win what

to me Beth is the new Chyna

You're kinda right there Taker. She has the power and dominace of Chyna, however she has so much more wrestling skill than what Chyna ever did. This match at Armageddon is one o the matches I'm most looking forward to. After TNA showing the greatness of their women's division, maybe WWE is deciding to step it up a bit.

Picks:

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship) - No chance for KYJ
Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship - Edge
Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy - HHH to go nuts after the bell and turn on Hardy
ECW Champion CM Punk & Kane vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry - so over the Kane/BDV feud... don't really care about this match.
Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy - hope this feud stretches out for a while.
Finlay vs. The Great Khali by DQ - For some reason I'm really looking forward to this match. I love Finlay and Khali sometimes shows glimpses of decentness so maybe this'll be one of those times.
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix - should be the first of many matches between the two!
MVP vs. Rey Mysterio (U.S. Championship) - I don't buy Rey holding a title thats not the Cruiserweight title.

[/QUOTE] I don't buy Rey holding a title thats not the Cruiserweight title.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same......what has happened to the cruiserweight division anyways?......ever since hornswoggle had won the title then vicki took the title off him i havent seen that championship since.....why would that be?........they may not have many cruiserweight wrestlers.....but theres still jamie noble (who i think would make a good cruiserweight champion the way that he has been going lately), rey, jimmy wang yang.....

I reckon they'll probs keep MVP united states champ up until Wrestlemania then have the showdown for the title against Matt Hardy. Rey should put on a good match against MVP though. As for Matts brother, i think he will win, only so HHH can enter the rumble, win it and face off against Orton for the WWE title at Wrestlemaina.

I reckon they'll probs keep MVP united states champ up until Wrestlemania then have the showdown for the title against Matt Hardy. Rey should put on a good match against MVP though. As for Matts brother, i think he will win, only so HHH can enter the rumble, win it and face off against Orton for the WWE title at Wrestlemaina.
Yep I think you're spot on there. Also Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship, he'll face Batista at the Rumble, win, then Taker at Wrestlemania for the title. CM Punk v Kane for the ECW title at Wreslemania as well.

Here are the results of ARMAGEDDON

Edge wins Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship (New Champion)

Women's Champion Beth Phoenix def. Mickie James

Chris Jericho def. WWE Champion Randy Orton (Disqualification; Orton retains WWE Championship)

Finlay def. The Great Khali

Jeff Hardy def. Triple H(winner gets a wwe championship match at the ROYAL RUMBLE)

Shawn Michaels def. Mr. Kennedy

Big Daddy V & Mark Henry def. ECW Champion CM Punk & Kane

Rey Mysterio def. U.S. Champion MVP (Count-out; MVP retains)

the only thing i hate bout wrestling is that when someone is out for like 6+months they can come back an boom there number1 contender hope edge gets flogged lol......i wanna see JBL come back in a match was funny to see him come out on raw APA was pretty good to see ..who thinks HHH will beat FLAIR an retire him my thoughts are HHH will beat him

who ever said wrestling was fake needs a wake up call. Last night at work we had a security problem and i had a guy run at me, trying to him me, and i ducked, tripped him put him the STFU, and my god it worked alright, restraining him.

who ever said wrestling was fake needs a wake up call. Last night at work we had a security problem and i had a guy run at me, trying to him me, and i ducked, tripped him put him the STFU, and my god it worked alright, restraining him.
haha yes I got in a scuffle in high school once, put the guy in a figure-four-leg-lock and I had him trapped....and in pain and he wasn't FAKING it

haha yes I got in a scuffle in high school once, put the guy in a figure-four-leg-lock and I had him trapped....and in pain and he wasn't FAKING it
lol me and my mate use to get people in the woodwork store room and ill get him on the floor and my mate would put em in the walls of jericho and my god they tap out straight away some people even cried lol

lmao, i sprained a neighbourhood bullies ankle by getting him in the sharpshooter and not letting go for 20 mins! taught him a lesson! had crutches for 3 weeks afterwards!! haha

i have put a guy in the scorpian death lock much like the sharpshooter for awhile he neva got up for awhile have also dont the master lock and i found if i leand bak a lil it hurt them alot more ;)

its really amazing to read how many of us have actually used some sort of wrestling move, and that they do work. so anyone that says its fake, come let us show you its not fake.

Do you think that the warnings the have at the start of each WWE episode saying " Please do not try this at home as we are trained professionals." are designed for people like us.

LOL yeah it's definatley not fake i remember when i was round 10 i use to fight all my cuz's in a room full of mattress on the floor my fav back then was the rock bottom..

Generally when people refer to it as fake they are talking about the predetermined outcome of the matches.

Back
Top Bottom