The Wrestling Thread

Thats wat they r doin now same crap everyweek stupid tag team champions

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they're stupid. Miz and Morrison are two of the best guys on ECW. I'd rather watch these two guys than Batista and Rey every week.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they're stupid. Miz and Morrison are two of the best guys on ECW. I'd rather watch these two guys than Batista and Rey every week.
bit touchy r we.....
NEWAY of that boring subject chris jericho looks in awesome shape how long was it he was away from the ring for....cant wait to see undertaker smash edge glad he tombestone ugly vikki

what wwe has done with eddies widow, putting her in a relationship with vicki guerrero think is kind of sick... ANYONE AGREE???

what wwe has done with eddies widow, putting her in a relationship with vicki guerrero think is kind of sick... ANYONE AGREE???
I don't think Eddies widow is in a relationship with Vikki Guerrero because Eddies widow is Vicki Guerrero unless you thought Eddies widow was Edge

bit touchy r we.....
NEWAY of that boring subject chris jericho looks in awesome shape how long was it he was away from the ring for....cant wait to see undertaker smash edge glad he tombestone ugly vikki

Not really... I just find it pretty silly that people come on here, post a "omg, wwe is so ****, same crap every week blah blah blah" when the truth is, its not the same so-called crap every week... If you're gonna post something like that, say why you think its crap and actually WHAT exactly the thing is that you think is crap. Thats all.

Jericho does look in awesome shape, but the first thought me and a few mates had was he's got the whole butch lesbian look about him ... I'm not a huge Jericho fan, but his return gave a smile to my face... just gotta wait and see what he delivers

Jericho is a loud mouth similar the Mr Kennedy.He was always good with the mic, putting crap on everyone, I remember when he started seeing Trish and then had on and off fights with Edge's partner.

One thing you need to be good on wwe is to be good on Mic

C'mon tay. Edge is using Vicki to get what he wants.

Thats not hard.

How good is MVP atm? I look forward to watching him and Mr Kennedy on Raw. Kennedy's feud with HBK is going to give him the push and added heat.

Can't wait.

Hey,

Just out of curiosity - would this be the largest and longest running thread on Total Bowling?

It's been going since June 19, 2005 and has 139 pages!!!!

C'mon tay. Edge is using Vicki to get what he wants.
Thats not hard.

And its pure genius... I loved the last segment of SD this week. People say its disrespectful to Eddie blah blah blah... do you really think Vicki would go through with it if she thought it was disrespectful? Get over it... Its been 2yrs already.. even though there would still be some hurt there, she's been able to move on.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes... While watching it I was actually intrigued to see where this will go.

The last few weeks wrestling in general (not just WWE) has started to bore me and I can only watch 30mins max at a time without losing interest....until now... I realised what was missing... and that missing piece was Edge.

Now as for the new Kennedy/HBK feud... I can't wait for this to kick off. There's just something about the HBK v new blood feuds I love. One of my fave feuds in 2005 was HBK and Chris Masters. It was a short one that had my attention til it ended. Hopefully we'll see this lead to Kennedy getting the rub for another title shot.

And its pure genius... I loved the last segment of SD this week. People say its disrespectful to Eddie blah blah blah... do you really think Vicki would go through with it if she thought it was disrespectful? Get over it... Its been 2yrs already.. even though there would still be some hurt there, she's been able to move on.
I agree. Some people might think its sick but to me it shows that she's moved on with her life and she's just doing her job to the best of her "limited" ability, it's only a storyline. It's like saying its sick that a married actor is involved in a sex scene in a movie. No difference in my opinion I think it's a good storyline.

Does anyone know how long it will be before Teddy Long comes back to Smackdown, i think he did a better job then Vickie.

I'm looking forward to the new fued on smackdown to MVP/Rey Mysterio, will we see Mysterio come out on top as the new US Champion.

do you really think Vicki would go through with it if she thought it was disrespectful?.

Yes actually I do. I mean look at the storyline she went ahead with when Rey was out with injury. Chavo acting like he did and she standing behind him. Now that was desrepectful of Eddie. I cant understand why they would make a storyline out of her and Edge. How grose can they get. Why cant he just wait in line for a shot at the title like everyone esle! She has never really had anything to do with the WWE until Eddie's passing. And with alot of WWE fans, the Superstars live on in us forever so to us Vikki being with anyone else especially a WWE Superstar will come accross as a shock.

You're right it is a shock... and I think thats probably why the E have gone thru with this.. To shock the viewers! I'll admit when it was happening I wasn't thinking "Wow this is so cool... best storyline ever" blah blah blah... but it was a cringing type of good... as in "ooh this is totally unexpected, i wonder where this will lead" ... The reaction on Edges face in the last segment was priceless.

He is without a doubt the best heel on SD, with him and Orton being the best heels in the entire E.

WWE doesn't own her. She was offered a role with the E after Eddies death as a way to support her family. An easy thing for Vince to do would've been just give her a small optional sum of money, or offer to set her and her kids up for life....

I know which one I'd choose.

Back
Top Bottom