The Wrestling Thread

iam going to post the results of unforgiven so if u haven't watched it the please don't read this next post of mine

results from unforgiven
Randy Orton def. WWE Champion John Cena (Cena disqualified)
Undertaker def. Mark Henry
Batista def. The Great Khali and Rey Mysterio (Batista New World Heavyweight Champion)
Triple H def. Carlito (No Disqualification Match Only for Carlito)
ECW Champion CM Punk def. Elijah Burke
World Tag Team Champions Cade & Murdoch def. London & Kendrick
WWE Tag Team Champions MVP & Matt Hardy def. Deuce & Domino
Women's Champion Candice Michelle def. Beth Phoenix

I gues the only saving grace for Orton Cena is that they have a last man standing match at No Mercy. Sucks that we now have to officially put up with Batista as the champ again...how many goes did it take him to regain the title???

hey deadman,

I think you are correct that undertaker wants his title back, but dont count edge out when he comes back

Don't worry I wont. I'd love to see Taker v Edge for the title!! Could happen at WM24

I gues the only saving grace for Orton Cena is that they have a last man standing match at No Mercy. Sucks that we now have to officially put up with Batista as the champ again...how many goes did it take him to regain the title???

Only took him 9 goes.... he did well! :rolleyes:

The women's match was almost match of the night... Was very surprised in just how good it was!

The only reason why they did so many triple threats while Khali was champ was due to every singles match he did failed to be of decent quality...

I was quite surprised, the match at Unforgiven wasn't too bad at all.. even though Boretista came out on top.

Batista v Taker one more time (possibly a four-way with Khali and Henry added to the mix), then Edge to reign supreme once again!!

Side note: Rumour (very very far fetched one at best) is that it could be Rock v HBK at WM24 in a dream match.

The only reason why they did so many triple threats while Khali was champ was due to every singles match he did failed to be of decent quality...
I was quite surprised, the match at Unforgiven wasn't too bad at all.. even though Boretista came out on top.
Batista v Taker one more time (possibly a four-way with Khali and Henry added to the mix), then Edge to reign supreme once again!!
Side note: Rumour (very very far fetched one at best) is that it could be Rock v HBK at WM24 in a dream match.
WHOA THAT WOULD BE ONE HELL OF A W24 THEN AND GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST MATCHES OF ALL TIME HELL YEA BRING BAC THE ROCK FOR ANOTHER MAINA

WHOA THAT WOULD BE ONE HELL OF A W24 THEN AND GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST MATCHES OF ALL TIME HELL YEA BRING BAC THE ROCK FOR ANOTHER MAINA
Watch the spelling there dude!! Rock v Hogan was one of the great matches at WM18. The Rock did say recently he'd love to have another crack at wrestlemania on a US talk show. It has the potential to be a great match but sometimes dream matches don't always live up to the hype and we've seen that plenty of times at Wrestlemania

that was one of the worst matches i ever saw, it should of been the best of all time, 2 power houses going at it but it was like punch and judy

OI!! Don't knock Punch and Judy like that!! hahaha :D

Goldberg and Lesnar had the makings of a stinker even before the opening bell.

Rock/Hogan was probably the last dream match thats happened in the WWE (HBK/Hogan to an extent if we're not just talking about matches at WM). The crowd absolutely ate it up at WM18 -thats what made the match so great - how loud the crowd was during that unforgettable staredown.

I really hope this match does happen, WM24 as the makings of a great WM especially with Edge/Taker and HHH/Kennedy rumoured too.

The crowd absolutely ate it up at WM18 -thats what made the match so great - how loud the crowd was during that unforgettable staredown.
What about when Hogan kicked out of the rock bottom then hulked up!! I had shivers down my spine when I saw the crowed react the way it did at that moment

Speaking of great matches... At No Mercy ITS BACK!!!

Announced on WWE.com the return of none other than the greatest match type of all time...

... THE PUNJABI PRISON MATCH!!

Speaking of great matches... At No Mercy ITS BACK!!!
Announced on WWE.com the return of none other than the greatest match type of all time...
... THE PUNJABI PRISON MATCH!!

I'm looking forward to this match apart from Batista, but i think we can say he will win.

goldberg had my respect until that match with lesnar that was the worse match i have eva seen that lil green dude hornswaggle or wateva is more interestin than that match was lol.....

why is jon cena still champ it makin it boring to watch he ha had it 20 out of 24months talk bout boring same stuff all the time

Back
Top Bottom