The Wrestling Thread

It was posted all ova the net Luke. Not a personal attack or anything, but i don't kno how u could of missed it.

Not that Orton was supposed to win. It was believed that Orton would go over by the internet wrestling community... not any official WWE affiliate. Anything that is reported on the internet dirtsheets are 99% of the time just rumours. Just because most of the world wanted Cena to lose (me included) doesn't necessarily mean that's whats supposed to happen.

If Orton won at SS we wouldn't be having the angles they're playing now. It'd all be about Cena trying to win back the gold blah blah blah same old story that happens whenever someone loses their title. If Orton won we wouldn't have had him trying to top whatever he did the week before. If Orton won we wouldn't have had that punt heard round the world. This is one of those feuds where the longer it goes the better it'll be.

Umm i just happened to look on wwe.com and there is some breaking news on the site, but i'm not game to say anything after the last time i put breaking new on here, but i must say its pretty big.

results from smackdown
Finaly def. Kane
United States Champion MVP and Matt Hardy def. Deuce & Domino to become WWE Tag Team Champions
Rey Mysterio def. Batista (Disqualification)
Masterlock Challenge - Chris Masters vs. Chuch Palumbo (No Contest)
Rey Mysterio def. Finlay to become No. 1 contender to World Heavyweight Championship

chuck palumbo back and feuding with the masterpiece this may get interesting lol

Looks like Umaga, Mr Kennedy and John Morrison are on the list and Randy Orton has escaped suspension

Here are the names that The NY Daily News revealed:

Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, John "Morrison" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero.

- Later this evening, ESPN named more superstars that were clients of Signature Pharmacy. The names ESPN revealed are:

Shoichi Funaki, Dave "Batista" Bautista, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky in addition to Edge, Morrison and Helms who were previously mentioned.

Here are the names that The NY Daily News revealed:

Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, John "Morrison" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero.

- Later this evening, ESPN named more superstars that were clients of Signature Pharmacy. The names ESPN revealed are:

Shoichi Funaki, Dave "Batista" Bautista, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky in addition to Edge, Morrison and Helms who were previously mentioned.

That would explain why CM Punk has won the ECW Title, and i can see Jeff Hardy will beat Umaga on Raw, and RAW is going to need another new GM.

on wwe.com just saw that Eugene was released from the wwe as of septemeber the 1st

Just read that Eugene wasn't the only one to be released, Crime Tyme have also be released, which is a shame, really thought they would be the next Tag Team Champions.

If this trend continues Shannon Moore will be main eventing PPVs as the next World Heavyweight Champion, Jamie Noble will hold both the IC title and the ECW title simultaneously.

I never really liked or hated Cryme Time. The auctions and some other skits are were pretty funny. On the plus side, we'll never have to hear that annoying "money money yeah yeah" chant.

Nick Dinsmore (the guy who is Eugene) is a really talented wrestler and its a credit to him that he made the Eugene character last as long as it did. Hopefully he can come back as himself down the track.

The following statement was issued on WWE.com today:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstars Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) as of September 2. We wish them both the best in all future endeavors."

Update: PWInsider is reporting that this release is not likely releated to an issue with the Wellness Policy but having to do with an incident that took place between Cryme Tyme and World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch at the Raw House Show in Terra Haute, IN yesterday. Management was said to have been dealing with the issue over the phone at yesterday's TV tapings in Cincinnati, OH and made the decision to release the team today at the Raw taping in Columbus, OH.

What an episode of RAW, that would have to be one of the best for the year. The King of Kings has indeed returned. I think we will see Triple H and Umaga fueding for while now, what a match up.

Nice work by Jeff Hardy to regain the IC Championship.

What an episode of RAW, that would have to be one of the best for the year. The King of Kings has indeed returned. I think we will see Triple H and Umaga fueding for while now, what a match up.
Nice work by Jeff Hardy to regain the IC Championship.
Not likely if Umaga gets suspended

It was a really good Raw that gave explainable reasons for a superstar being out of action for the next 30days.

Santino - got his arse caned my Sandman, or he goes on a month long quest to find wrestling ability

Regal - great beatdown from a new side of Cena.

Umaga - well, not one but two losses in a night, and being bloodied by the long missed, never forgotten seldgehammer

Raw has really stepped up this last month - I'm actually excited to see next weeks episode

Yer that was brutal on Umaga and the fact they practically threw Kenddey aside was something as well. What i want to know is how they're going to put Orton out, woulda made sence to have him take a month off after he lost at Summerslam and then do a surprise attack right before Unforgiven...maybe woulda gave him a beter chance at the title...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom