The Wrestling Thread

Not gonna say much about this one. First half was awesome, second half blew (except for Edge and the pudding match - it was a lot better than what I expected. Melina spending ages making sure everything was all in place was chuckleworthy and VERY pleasing to the eye haha)

Stretcher match was about the only unpredictable result, but the aftermath was expected. Orton looks so callous. Hopefully Orton gets drafted to SD and feuds with Edge over the title. Tables match was great, especially the ending. Would've liked to see more tables broken.

And well the ladder match, a slow botched start but it still reeked of awesomeness!!! :D

I hear the stretcher matched was RVD's last match in wwe. Is that correct??

Yup... He has now been written off tv hence why they did he whole massive concussion angle with him... Couldn't have done it better!!

RVD sells the concussion so well.

Then he's got the whole 90 day no-complete clause before he can think about TNA or any other big indy fed (possibly ROH too)

Speaking of ROH - only 1 month to go til the first ever ROH PPV :D

Over on his official website (robvandam.com), Rob Van Dam added a new blog entry over the weekend talking about the rumors on the internet about his contract status with WWE. RVD had the following to say about the situation:

"About the internet rumors- one thing I have to know. How can "reporters" put their name on reports that continually end up being bull sh** and maintain any credibility? Always wondered that. As for how it feels reading about yourself? Sometimes it's flattering, sometimes it's offensive, sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's just silly but too lame to be funny."

Initial reports about RVD's status with WWE were first reported earlier this year mostly by The Pro Wrestling Torch. As reported earlier, RVD's deal with WWE is expected to expire later this month and he hasn't signed a new deal with the company yet. Sources close to Van Dam have also stated that it shouldn't be assumed that he will be jumping to TNA as his departure from WWE is expected to finish on good terms and there is still a very good chance he could return in the future.

Credit: Wrestleview.com

I know it proberbly wont happen but I hope RVD signs back with wwe. Im no RVD fan but he'll be a big loss

sure is because he is the only person to hold both the ecw and wwe titles at the same time

he had his moments in the wwe and should not be discarded
i mean he was not to good after leaving the wwe and joining ecw that to me in my opinion is bad he should have stayed in the wwe

thoughts on vince
well he has lost the plot again i think since he became champ and now lost it he has gone more insane than he oridninaly was i mean to give the chairman of the wwe board a title is so lame really his job is to run the business not so much as run as a world champion not that i don't mind him getting his ass kicked it is quite funny
whats next he goes for the wwe title again?
seriously what is anyones elses opinion about the whole vince thing

looking forward to triple h returning and hbk what is the current status on them i haven't heard much maybe not lookin right

Smackdown was pretty good today. Psycho Vince owning everyone again was awesome. Batista getting another title shot, for **** sake give someone else a shot!!!

Vince to Edge "Life sucks and then you die!!!"

Taker, HBK, HHH all out of action.The midcard wrestlers will be running wwe soon

Taker, HBK, HHH all out of action.The midcard wrestlers will be running wwe soon

And so they should!

Benoit v Edge was somuch better than I expected. Hope a feud comes out of this. Get Batista out of the scene. It makes me wanna turn off SD everytime he appears. Heel Batista maybe I won't hate a much.

In the words of Vince "GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT GIT........"

Benoit v Edge was somuch better than I expected.
Benoit DESERVES another shot at the World Title, he's the type of guy who (and even though i don't always agree with him) like JBL says, "can run a show all by himself, all you have to do is put him in the main event." Matt Hardy also should have a title comin soon, i thought he woulda been drafted over to RAW cause he held the tag team titles with Jeff, but C&M taking the titles made me think otherwise. Hope Matt does get drafted off Smackdown, they hold him down to much there, like to see him actually beat Cena for the WWE title then have a feud with Jeff for it. That'd be sweet.

go get screwed benoit is over it, i agree with hardy tho as vince does not want hardy boys as tag team anyway. Edge is crap, batista can not wrestle and never can cane. I liked cane before he came champ, at present he is wreslting guiys who should kick the crap out of him butvince wants cane champ.

why who knows

Peter i think you mean Cena not cane, might need to proof read your threas before you send them.

By the wat Benoit has heaps to offer.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

gee ta mate,

ok cena was good on smackdown, since being champ his in ring performance has been second rate

Back
Top Bottom