The Bowling Quiz Game... Who/What am I?

None correct so far. Give up yet? :D

Think this one was a bit more obscure than I thought.
Another clue - she bowled two Rachuig's in '88 & '89 for the team in Blue....

Sandra McDonald

Winnerrrrrrrrr!!!!

Sandra McDonald, bowling in one of the South Pacific Classic semi-finals on Channel 2 (ABC) in about 1987/88, plonked one straight in the pocket for a nice cold 5-7-10 which brought the Bankstown crowd to its feet with raucous applause! :D

Whatever happened to her anyway? Just seemed to disappear.

Sorry for the delay....

I'm looking for a ball which has the name of a ball company in it, yet it is not made by that company.

I remember a ball in the mid 90's called Hi Track and im sure Track were not around then....

Found the producer

It was called Hi Trac and produced by Head... the only ball they brought out by the looks of things

Steve, just to make you jealous last saturday i won the monthly medal at waratah golf club net 59:D
Hey Zambo,Not bad for a par 3 course.Do you play left or right handed.I'm that versatile I play right handed.I thought I never say that.Lets get a game going.Bring Horsley with you.It would be like the 3 stooges.
Cheers Lovey

For years Dick Weber used a soft plastic ball with the AMF logo on it, but was in fact a Columbia Sur-D with an AMF imprint.

It was in another e bay shop i believe with old sets of Golf Clubsand tennis rackets. Plus a few other Mikasas that had 1000+ price tags on them(plus Phantoms, Hammers and other old school pieces)

Back
Top Bottom