COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Hamma working tuesday so wont be there..........

Is it just for bowlers or can supporters of winners come too?????????HEHEHE

So that is, at this stage, 100+ for the Monday night.

If everyone turns up that has indicated so, it will be an awesome finish for this years Country Cup:D

Rob

100+ thats unreal. Anyone can come including supporters. Should be a good night. Just told work im calling in sick for Tuesday but they wont allow it. Ill get around it.

Deano

100+ thats unreal. Anyone can come including supporters. Should be a good night. Just told work im calling in sick for Tuesday but they wont allow it. Ill get around it.

Deano

Yeah Deano, you look crap mate, you better take the whole weekend off starting friday afternoon. :p

No Pete, Deano always looks like that

Sorry Rob Suzie has to work Tuesday Morning otherwise she would have stayed,your lucky Suzie is taking Tori home she'd talk the ears of anyone in hearing distance

Sorry Rob Suzie has to work Tuesday Morning otherwise she would have stayed,your lucky Suzie is taking Tori home she'd talk the ears of anyone in hearing distance

I think i can hear Tori right now Kev, can you tell her to lower her voice a little? Thanks :D

And she been saving her voice up hasnt said a word for the last 3 weekends;)

Some people leaving to come up tomorrow, I assume most will be travelling Friday.

Travel safely and see you on the weekend.

Gary

How bout we cheer for something we all agree on this weekend...
CARN THE BEERS!

Looking forward to a great weekend.

First cold one 7am - gonna be a long 10 hours

I'll listen to the traffic reports tomorrow morning.
Incident on the Monash involving a bus full of alcohol effected people in matching shirts, the worst part will be everyone uncontrollably singing John Paul Youngs classic 'Yesterdays Hero' over and over again.
Police will also report a dark haired man named Jason crying 'make them stop'

Have a safe trip everyone, its a loooong drive.
But the good thing, its always worth it when you get there.

I'll listen to the traffic reports tomorrow morning.
Incident on the (Princess Hwy just out of Moe) involving a bus full of alcohol effected people in matching shirts, the worst part will be everyone uncontrollably singing John Paul Youngs classic 'Yesterdays Hero' over and over again.
Police will also report a dark haired man named Jason crying 'make them stop'

Have a safe trip everyone, its a loooong drive.
But the good thing, its always worth it when you get there.

There fixed we give him at least 10 mins before he cracks

Rob have you cleared all the roos away from my path....I'm going to Finley and across that way.....You promised you would.....;)

Road Trip -:(

Beer O'Clock - :)

7am not to early is it - It is in the second 12 hours of the morning

Back
Top Bottom