COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
here's one for you my friend

YESTERDAYS HERO

i hope they are honoring you at the dinner dance for making absolutely no effort in benefitting your team in the last decade

2004? 18 wins from 20 games? Mens champs + Overall? Pretty sure that was in the last decade or has that year escaped your memory too?:p
Also better to be yesterdays hero than yesterdays loser..........
Ohhhhhhh yesssss i did say it mother ****er Ha hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!:D

I do believe this will be Motta's 10 year Anniversary.
The memories might come flooding back:p

Rob

PS...one would think he would have more respect and at least get the spelling right.................it is Judd, thankyou

Jud, Judd? Both losers anyway, come over to the bombers and will be a champ though!

P.S. Cant remember the first time round............... Except for the fact we finished second to a rampant Geelong team led by the Flyyn's, can the Geelong team of this year live up to the expectations from down there at sleepy hollow......... Did something else special happen 10 years ago?

bite, bite, bite.........love it

2004 at number 3, talk about the ideal exhibition of free loading, the people who were there, know who got you's over the line, and it wasn't you, although i remember you quickly moving everytime matty robinson came off the approach

you've become that redundant these days, we don't even involve you in team strategies anymore

lets face it, you live in the memories of what you did 10 years ago, and now all you do is get on the pi$$ so you can use that as an excuse for your poor form, like you do, year after year

Motta im sorry mate but you have turned into a bit of a ***** these days. Woza must be rubbing of on you. Maybe you 2 can go bowl for Shep. :)

Deano

Jud, Judd? Both losers anyway, come over to the bombers and will be a champ though!

Did something else special happen 10 years ago?

The Bumbers, mate did you not see their perfomance last weekend......sad and not much to look forward to this year.:D

10 years ago.....hmmm......your Mummy was crying, all your team mates had stiffies and you got 12 in a row........this year though unless you have something new in your arsenal called revs or something sanded to the ****house, you wont even be hitting the head pin let alone stringing strikes;)

Rob

bite, bite, bite.........love it

2004 at number 3, talk about the ideal exhibition of free loading, the people who were there, know who got you's over the line, and it wasn't you, although i remember you quickly moving everytime matty robinson came off the approach

you've become that redundant these days, we don't even involve you in team strategies anymore

lets face it, you live in the memories of what you did 10 years ago, and now all you do is get on the pi$$ so you can use that as an excuse for your poor form, like you do, year after year

I think it was all at # 2, Hard to get that # 1 from the big man, and yes he won 19 from 21. Its OK I know how deep the hurt of losing goes from that year for you and its not your fault, its Ok.

PS: Drinkin pi$$ aint got nothin to do with it, didnt have much last couple of years and I am still no good!!!!!!!:p My poor form still nets me an inconsistant 185 avg and more wins than loses, which is more than i can say about alot of blokes, and besides I am only 32, I got alot more years left.

P.S. Cant remember the first time round............... Except for the fact we finished second to a rampant Geelong team led by the Flyyn's, can the Geelong team of this year live up to the expectations from down there at sleepy hollow......... Did something else special happen 10 years ago?

you were 14 points behind 1st

there was only one flynn, the better one had a weekend off, or it would have been a 20+ point loss

you averaged 190

now lets subtract the 300 game out of the equation

you now average 183

on average you are always roughly 15-20 pins off making all stars.

hence why i refer to my previous statement, that you are never an issue, when it comes to strategy, cause your just a mid range player

now in your reply, don't take too long, because i don't wanna be the reason you'll be late for happy hour at the local :drunk:

YESTERDAYS HERO

Gee I guess Hammer is still practising those spares . . Is the thought of you joining the 100 club getting to ya mate . .

BYO shovel this Year number 5's , i got the soil . . .

Back
Top Bottom