COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Hey Woza Travy said tonight at practice that he wants you. He will dominate you. Just what he said. Oh yeah by the way it will happen too. Have a nice day. :)

Hey Woza Travy said tonight at practice that he wants you. He will dominate you. Just what he said. Oh yeah by the way it will happen too. Have a nice day. :)

Play the bunny anytime anywhere - once a bunny always a bunny and does that mean you move your wombat arse out of position 1

Yeah spose id hate to kick you ass hey. Wouldnt want you to badly beaten that you never bowl C/Cup again. Actually playing Motta at 4 would be good. Put him into retirement too.

Deano

People who have never bowled COUNTRY CUP will never understand the feeling of pride you get representing your town etc, I have bowled Dunn Shield, Emerson Shield but there is NOTHING like COUNTRY CUP......

My first was in Albury and i didnt stop shaking all weekend, I have lived in Adelaide for the last few years and it was 1 thing i missed apart from family and great friends too.

I may not be bowling but i will be there drinking and bantering opposition too......

Love this site its such a Laugh

omg, there is no way i am reading 59 pages. Anyone care to in 100 words or less summarize? :):please:

GoTheCell - 102 102% Crap
Deano - 89 95% Crap
LickwidGreen - 48 94% Crap
Woza - 45 95% Crap
Assassin_300 - 40 99% Crap
bowlrig - 39 - No Comment
Purple_Tweety - 33 101% Crap
wchester - 25 110% Crap
ThEOnE - 23 101% Crap
OTB - 20 90% Crap
Straight_kut - 16 89% Crap
Gatsby - 15 - only serious poster in this thread
craig - 14 90% Crap
Boy From Shepp - 14 99% Crap
wheelbarrow - 9 101% Crap "the new lurker or just afraid"

The rest also contribute to the dribble, just not as dedicated to the rubbish as the above posters
tazman 8
shaneg 6
Raymo299 5
L G 5
NoodleS 4
Little macca 4
MW 4
flashdance 4
Rikjpool 2
Mems90 2
squeak 2
bluey 2
Mindi 1
Mr Walsh 1
grumpie 1
Eraser 1
Craig Ryan 1
safadao 1
micky2 1

Hope this helps Jason.;)
Also I know it is 169 words, but that is the best I could do.
Rob

Some people have way too much time on their hands....

And I thought I was full of water....thanks for setting the record straight Rob ;)

wow those stats mean nothing too me, but i am impressed me none-the-less. Is there an award for highest percentage crap spoken, if so i can gear up! :)

Dammit, Mr Chester beat me on something.

Personally, I think the people from Shep are full of more crap than Wayne anyway and the results need review.

Shep has no Changes,Do you know Something Woza :p

Deano your Hairy Wombat Arse better stay at No 1 and you better not re injure that knee of yours dont want any excuses when we tee off

Kevvy ill be waiting. Have i told you how good i actually am? If not i will. Ill even make it into a bed time story if you want so all you do is dream about how good i am and how im goin to deliver your ass to yourself on a plate. Bring it old man. No changes to you team? It figures same 7 pink ****ers in the same team. BORING.

Serious = boring --- i obviously need to start talking more crap :)

Gary
I can help with the 'you need to talk more crap', I'll buy the first beer, you the second, me the third, then you ...... and so on.
By the time you've paid 6 times, you will be in elite company ;)

And if Rob and Farky joins us, by the time you pay 4 times, I won't understand if you're speaking crap or not anyway! :p

Gary
I can help with the 'you need to talk more crap', I'll buy the first beer, you the second, me the third, then you ...... and so on.
By the time you've paid 6 times, you will be in elite company ;)

And if Rob and Farky joins us, by the time you pay 4 times, I won't understand if you're speaking crap or not anyway! :p

Talked me into it. I'll be there Thursday so I'll start without you.

Back
Top Bottom