COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
YOU BLOKES ARE A F*****G RIOT BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Wipe tears of laughter away) I feel like i am in the school grounds all over again.

Now Mr Chester, I dont know you personaly and I dont usually engage into personal attacks, peoples opinions are there own and i can accept that, except when they KEEP trying to antagonise the general public with their views as being gosple.
To put it simple for you, your a f*****g tosser, where do you get off running our comp down, who do you think you are are you a saint? What have you done in life apart from being a good bowler? Have you opened any orphanages, adopted an african child in poverty, helped an old bloke up off the ground after a fall, saved a dog from the pound? Any thing, anything at all? No, didnt think so, see the impresion i get is that of an overweight, self centered, egotistical F*** wit.
If you havent got anything nice to say then f*** off and leave the rest of us to banter amongst ourselves, the rest of the guys on here are to subtle, which is something I have little time for, I may not be as good a bowler as you but I am sure I am a better person, and thins is somewhat out of character, lifes too short so I will get over this quickly, will you?
Peace out brothers..............

Motta for presidnet. Must be all that anger from our bombers getting beaten last night.

secrets still continue i see, one things for sure its going to be a great w.e......... FOR SUNRAYSIA lol. i might enjoy the bench better view of the win hahaha

Secrets secrets what secrets? Everything i say is gospel bull****. Bring it on. Cant wait or can i?

Deano

Hmmm not long now.....

I have holidays too so more than one good reason to bring on cc.....

What entertainment can be provided over the next few days I wonder.....;)

You guys take this banter far too seriously....With all the talk of who's gay, who can't bowl for crap and who is sleeping with whom. I come on here and make one little remark (my own opinion) and a few of you resort to name calling and personal attacks upon my life and physical appearance. This IS after all, a PUBLIC forum, where any Totalbowling member can voice his opinion and thank god for that. Isn't it great that we live in a country where freedom of speech still applies?

I luv you guys..hope to see you on the lanes sometime.

You guys take this banter far too seriously....With all the talk of who's gay, who can't bowl for crap and who is sleeping with whom. I come on here and make one little remark (my own opinion) and a few of you resort to name calling and personal attacks upon my life and physical appearance. This IS after all, a PUBLIC forum, where any Totalbowling member can voice his opinion and thank god for that. Isn't it great that we live in a country where freedom of speech still applies?

I luv you guys..hope to see you on the lanes sometime.

Noone takes this seriously at all Wayne until such time as you degrade the institution that is Country Cup. Banter, sledging, hanging **** on people, call it what you want. It is all done in jest by friends.

If you wish to join in then by all means do so but never run down our tournament or the people in it. If you can understand that then you are more than welcome. (Can't believe I just said that).

Now, back to sledging......

I have decided I need to stop thinking of theme songs for the Shepparton men. There are just way too many.

The latest is "Walking round in women's underwear"

Wayne please by all means make your way down the highway to Mildura (which is the place you said we all smoke somthing or somthing like that) and see what this is all about. This will be one of the classic C/Cups. When i first started bowling C/Cup i was 14 or 15. I was ****ting myself the first time. But the i started to understand what its all about. Its all about friends, **** stirring, making new friends and new rivals, but the main thing it is is Victorias best country bowlers having a fair dinkum good old time. THE COUNTRY WAY. Emerson shield and Dunn shield Rachuig or even presidents shield is nothing like this. Everyone gets on with everyone. Its the only tournament i know when you can be so up in the oppistions face and making them angry as **** and then once your off the lanes have a beer with them and talk about how funny it was. Hey im one of the biggest sledgers there is but its not personal its just about winning. Ill have a drink with anybody and a chat as well at the end of the day. Country Cup is and will always be the best tournament goin around.

Deano

Wayne please by all means make your way down the highway to Mildura (which is the place you said we all smoke somthing or somthing like that) and see what this is all about. This will be one of the classic C/Cups. When i first started bowling C/Cup i was 14 or 15. I was ****ting myself the first time. But the i started to understand what its all about. Its all about friends, **** stirring, making new friends and new rivals, but the main thing it is is Victorias best country bowlers having a fair dinkum good old time. THE COUNTRY WAY. Emerson shield and Dunn shield Rachuig or even presidents shield is nothing like this. Everyone gets on with everyone. Its the only tournament i know when you can be so up in the oppistions face and making them angry as **** and then once your off the lanes have a beer with them and talk about how funny it was. Hey im one of the biggest sledgers there is but its not personal its just about winning. Ill have a drink with anybody and a chat as well at the end of the day. Country Cup is and will always be the best tournament goin around.

Deano

Does this mean the sledging is done a little slower?

My final go at this bizarre spin off:

'Wodonga's got Talent'
'Little Bendigo' (who's the only gay in the village?)
If young Mr Wilkins was bowling we could have 'Chase's War on Everything'
‘Packed to the Pin Decks’
‘Escape from Shepparton’
Gary Black in ‘Kung Fu Colac’
For some I believe Country Cup is 'How I Met your Mother'
Just watch out for ‘Childs Play’ we don’t want to upset Chucky

And we all know the tournament is a long weekend, no doubt ‘Today Tonight’ will be featuring at some stage.

My work here is done.
Thank you and Good night!

Borat 2 - The forgotten son - found in Shepparton

Home Alone 4 - In the closet

Is it worth reading the last 25 odd pages that are up since I last was on here?

Travvy - were you been long time since you've been out I was getting worried you must have been so deep in the closet that you were finding this years Christmas presents

Back
Top Bottom