COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Well your the one who states that you have the "X" on your back... so is it all talk or will you actually be able to try and prove it? :)

looks like kev will have gary, trav or rob at lead off now but ray i'm still taking you down......................

Blah Blah Blah little boy ! ! How's the wrist ? All warmed up I hope, bring it ***** . . :cool:

"This just in from Ray Martin at the channel 9 news desk, maybe he is the one that is really injured ! ! ! Oh no the secrets continue ! !":p

is Gary trying to take deano's place in the team bowling at lead-off......

That will make my job easier

Does it really matter if i am or not Petey Weatey??

It Does To Me

You 2 teams are the best 2 teams in the competition according to this thread and if the other 8 teams can keep you believing that then you will be so intent on taking out each other then your race is over before it has started

Sorry Woz I havent once said we will win,In fact as per the odds I have us as third I just want to take Deano out :)

Kev

The only team showing any cracks will be Shep.

They should get some pants that fit :p
Or longer shirts - no one (well almost no one) wants to see that!

But if its true, atleast everyone will get to see what choice of G Banger Kev prefers. Suzes or his own?;);)

One request, Shepp, if you are going to show your cracks - Yogi, please don't.

My Top 3 Finish for C/C Sunraysia, Colac, Latrobe thats for the men. Women Sunraysia, Shep and not sur for third. MVP Men: Ray Martin MVP Women: Lisa Garioch. Game over guys. Bring on the Monday night.

Deano

Yeah thats exactly it deano. i can spell too.

Do you have money on those predictions? I hope you didnt put money on the Windies to win the next one dayer :D

Back
Top Bottom