COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
well gary can't turn a ball anyway........ your so over rated........and when it gets tough you will just crumble.... bring it on benchboy

Crumble have you seen your spare shooting? Disgraceful. Wait till the pressure goes on little boy. Hey Hamma want to go Rev for Rev? Board for Board? I promise ill only use my old Quantum.

Deano

and when did u try bowling on concrete????????

Actually I have out the front of Mildura bowl with a damaged EzyMoney.

Anyway, this isn't about me bowling on concrete. It's about Hammer having a limper wrist than the rest of his team-mates.

I am not worried about anything that guys wearing pink and being lead by Kev have to bring. You have tried in the past, you have failed in the past and this is going to continue.

I did'nt want to lower myself to this but Gary I think you failed in 2008 and we didnt

Kevvy so you coming to number 1 spot.???? Bring it old man

As I said m8,i have been bowling No 1 at Country Cup and Emerson now for the past 2 years (also bowled No 1 At Rachuig for 8/13) I do bowl the occasional 2,5 but 90% of my games have been at 1

So yes I'II be there for you

Anyone would think you pink ****ers have learnt a heap of new skills.

.....wait, I need to re-write that.......

Anyone would think you pink ****ers actually have some skill this year.

No New Skill sets Older and maybe wiser,usually we let you shoot ya mouth off and just ignore most of it,this years different what makes you so great and us so bad nothing so we've decided to let you know that

Come to think of it you guys should walk this in 3 of the best country bowlers in victoria,some of the best experience ever gained on a Bowling lane in the centre chandler pulling a few strings,hometown advantage.............the loss of 2008 would be nothing compared to losing this one

Yes Kev you are right we will win. We are that good and you guys are getting more predictable. WE WILL WIN.

Deano

Who needs tv, this is entertaining stuff!!

Who's got the bigger mouth and can dig the deepest hole.....;)

Maybe we could do odds on that......lol

Hey i dont mind digging holes. Sometimes i end up in them and sometimes i dont but there are 2 things. 1) Ill bust my guts no matter what and 2) Its just so much fun.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom