COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
You guys make for some interesting reading

All this talk from 2 teams that in the past 2 decades have only walked away with the title once each - Sunraysia in 1990 (at home) and Shepp in 2008 and even though shep walked away with the title in 2008 the result was out of their control and the pins fell their way.

You 2 teams are the best 2 teams in the competition according to this thread and if the other 8 teams can keep you believing that then you will be so intent on taking out each other then your race is over before it has started;)

And then there are the rumors :gossip:about these 2 teams of which if half of these turn into facts then their attack on the title is not only restricted - It is gone.

Do Shep have the best team on the park?
Is experience a suitable replacement for raw talent?
Can the manager control the uncontrolable?

Does Sunraysia have the depth to win those vital overalls?
Is he or isnt he?
Will the knee hold up?

I only have one question Deano - How do you stop a guy that was posting on here 100 times a day to not post at all;)
ps Gary is more of the bodyguard type than Travvy was anyway

Looking forward to it not long now :wave:

Woza i will not be telling you the secret of that. The reason im talking the talk is because im so confident. Im putting myself out there. I love a challenge. To any team out there put me on your radar, put a big X on my back. If you dont ill make you pay. As for all the rumours, who knows? Will my knee hold up? Who is to say it hasnt broken down already? Have a nice day. :):):)

Woza i will not be telling you the secret of that. The reason im talking the talk is because im so confident. Im putting myself out there. I love a challenge. To any team out there put me on your radar, put a big X on my back. If you dont ill make you pay. As for all the rumours, who knows? Will my knee hold up? Who is to say it hasnt broken down already? Have a nice day. :):):)

Interesting.

Not doubting your self confidence or ability but whilst the mind may be willing is the vehicle roadworthy;)

You may be the king at the top of the castle but your not the target if the four blokes under you cant hold you up your castle comes tumbling down

Whats the story - you posted over an hour ago and Gary hasnt posted a follow up post - Are the cracks in the Sunraysia team starting to show this early

News flash..............Dean Mckinnon.............is he really bowling Country Cup in 2010............So is that the BIG secret at Mildura-is the knee really fit to bowl 20 games or even 1 game...........and is Gary trying to take deano's place in the team bowling at lead-off........at least you might get off the bench then Gary;)

News flash..............Dean Mckinnon.............is he really bowling Country Cup in 2010............So is that the BIG secret at Mildura-is the knee really fit to bowl 20 games or even 1 game...........and is Gary trying to take deano's place in the team bowling at lead-off........at least you might get off the bench then Gary;)

Might be something in that. Then again, there might not. I have bowled lead-off before for those who remember.

And anyway, the bench is a lot less effort :)

Hey hamma that news flash mite even get you a job on somthing like the today show. You a wasted talent bowling. Go to ninemsn.com.au and click on job applications.

Deano

i just might deano at least it will be in a nice cool office........But you might want to have a word to your little snitch up there....................might be some trouble in the camp:(

Snitch hey. What does that snitch say? Thats right you wont tell me. Bull****

Deano

Pete Pete mind games hey. Little Pine Pony Pete......... Its ok mate we will take it easy on you. Your a good little girl.

Deano

Pete Pete mind games hey. Little Pine Pony Pete......... Its ok mate we will take it easy on you. Your a good little girl.

Deano

You think im playing mind games? looked in the mirror ;)

Lets settle this once and for all... Be a "Man" Deano and tell everyone... Are you bowling or not?

Back
Top Bottom