Country Cup 2009

He mite be able to now he has no beard. Nah he wont be able to cos he is getting old

Dean

Well its about 4 months to C/Cup so just giving all you other teams pre warning that it wont be worth turning up and getting taught a lesson by the Sunraysia Team. We dont have to worry about Shep because i think they are booked in that weekend on Jerry Springer. Sorry Kevvy. As for La Trobe they wont be as strong because i think Jason and Woza are renewing the vowels to each other. Bendigo Bendigo Bendigo. I think thats enough time wasted typing about them. Geelong i think they are still getting over like the rest of the city that their AFL team choked. Will have there minds else where. Ballarat. Does anyone still bowl there? That should be enough for now. Im off now to get my knee done now.

Deano:p:p:p

I was thinking Deano....

You should go for the package deal and get your stomach stapled while you are in there.

Good luck with it all.

Well its about 4 months to C/Cup so just giving all you other teams pre warning that it wont be worth turning up and getting taught a lesson by the Sunraysia Team. We dont have to worry about Shep because i think they are booked in that weekend on Jerry Springer. Sorry Kevvy. As for La Trobe they wont be as strong because i think Jason and Woza are renewing the vowels to each other. Bendigo Bendigo Bendigo. I think thats enough time wasted typing about them. Geelong i think they are still getting over like the rest of the city that their AFL team choked. Will have there minds else where. Ballarat. Does anyone still bowl there? That should be enough for now. Im off now to get my knee done now.

Deano:p:p:p

lmao :p

good luck with the knee today mate.

yeah thanks mate get it done in half an hour. Bloody ****ting myself dont like doctors or hospitals. See you all another time if i get out. HAHAHA

Deano

yeah thanks mate get it done in half an hour. Bloody ****ting myself dont like doctors or hospitals. See you all another time if i get out. HAHAHA

Deano

Good luck mate hope it all goes well . . .

and just remember im always avaliable for some coaching if you want to work on that power step . . lol

cheers mate hope to see you soon . . :p

The only thing you would be stressed about is the fasting :)

Chin up, you'll be fine.

Ohhh, I filled out your nomination form for you ;)

Lisa

If he is home already that can only be a good thing.

Farqy needs to challenge him to a ramp match while he is "under the influence".

Has any more been heard about the new Albury Bowl? Will it be ready in time for Country Cup?

Nick, Country Cup will be bowled in the existing centre. There are things in the pipeworks but nothing will happen for a while.

So don't bring too many spectators....lol. We'll all get to know each other extra special closely next year!! lol

Back
Top Bottom