Country Cup 2009

Good Luck with the operation Deano
Hope All Goes Well
I sure they will let you in to the team as you would be a walk up start in any team in Country Cup as you always give 110% and your an awesome team player

Not sure if i will see you at Country Cup as i now live in Adelaide

Well i go in for the operation on friday. I want to bowl C/Cup just whether i will get in enough bowling could be the problem. Im only one player and there are other players there that can take my place.

Deano

Good luck for the op Deano and hopefully a quick recovery in time for CCup

Thanks for the support guys. Just hope they dont start cutting me from the neck down.:giljotiini:

Deano

You'll be right Deano.

Just get it all fixed up properly so you dont have to go through it again.

Sunraysia needs you for CC!

Well i go in for the operation on friday. I want to bowl C/Cup just whether i will get in enough bowling could be the problem. Im only one player and there are other players there that can take my place.

Deano

Whatever, you know your the best they've got up there, stop playing with yourself there is NOT one player (apart from Rob) that could could fill your shoes in Sunraysia's team.

Hope all goes well Dean.

Trent is bugging me about not seeing you bowl. I told him you would wipe the floor with him and that's just for starters!!

Hope the recovery time allows you to be ready for CC 09 in my home centre!!

Gee... Thanks for Dobbin me in Paige!...

It is true Deano. Ever since the Roll Offs all i've heard is "You remind me alot of deano."

Im like OMG I HAVN'T SEEN HIM... I hope you do recover so I can see what all the fuss is about! ;)

Hope all goes will Deano.

Cheers,
Murph

To Kevvy and Woza.. Ray just isnt as cuddly as Deano :surrender:

On a serious note, after much harassment for Rob I have put my CC entry in.
Was goin to take next year off but Rob said I can quit after March :p:p:p:p

Hey Deano, I'm not fussed if your not ready for C/Cup.........................

Just make bloody sure your ready for the Marathon :mad:

Good luck on Friday Big Fella ;)

Lisa

Whatever, you know your the best they've got up there, stop playing with yourself there is NOT one player (apart from Rob) that could could fill your shoes in Sunraysia's team.

I dont think there would be many individuals out of all teams in Country Cup that could fill Deanos position in our Country Cup Team...

mildura base???

u better tattoo which knee you want done

remember i walked out with plaster on the opposite arm to what i went in for ;)

Gee... Thanks for Dobbin me in Paige!...

It is true Deano. Ever since the Roll Offs all i've heard is "You remind me alot of deano."

Im like OMG I HAVN'T SEEN HIM... I hope you do recover so I can see what all the fuss is about! ;)

Hope all goes will Deano.

Cheers,
Murph

its only talk, he ain't that good

Back
Top Bottom