witch do you prefere track or storm bowling balls

Hey

Hye everyone,
Im gonan agree with Levi here. Columbia has struggled putting a consistent proactive series of bowling balls, and i m pretty sure Brunswick has the proactive patent, considering they are the first company to produce proactive. BTW, Columbia hasb etter older bwolign balls, and has slowed down production, which TERRIBLY disappoints me. Stop bringing back odler bowling balls and start producing better newer ones, that shows lack of interest in newer technology which, frankly, pisses me off. But i dont mind. I love Track and storm. I will stick with them in the meantime before Collumbia helps themselves by producing High-End equipment. Other than that, Columbia is my favarite company,. i have jsut deviated a lil from teh plan of sticking with them, but instead focusing my buyig on Columbia's sister company, Track. And of course, Storm for the aggressive coverstock, and one of the best of all time, ACCU-Tread. Thank you and good luck bowling all.

Not a fan of the bright orange Pirana Reproduction ? :lol: Pitty about the cost, wonder if they will fall appart like the original :p

hey all,

my opinion is that sometimes it is the bowler not the bowling ball that does all the work maybe i am right or maybe i am wrong. but i am like most bowlers own a mix of bowling balls i have 3 storm, 2 columbia, 1 track, 2 hammer and the odd brunswick. but i did bowl my first 300 with a storm so i guess that storm gets my vote.

:p :D matty j :D :p

Hey

Well Stu,
Bowling balls do not make the person AT ALL. They are merely the equipment we use to get pins down. Now bowling balls and shoes and extra stuff is extremely important in todays game, the bowler is the overall production of bowling.

Timmee said:
I actually have one of those old Pirana's, i use it as a practice ball for drills...nothing more :D :D :D
yeah i was refering to the bright orange reproduction from c300 :) Ive got an original blue pirana aswell, it's dead, ive given it to the biggest crankers i know and they cant get anything consistant out of it (neither can anyone else), it might have suffered the same fate as a few seemed to have with the core shifting.

Back
Top Bottom