WHO IS BOWLING IN THE SYDNEY CUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all
C squad for Sydney Cup is now full and B squad is filling up fast, so get your entries in to make sure you get the squad you want

Thanks,
Robin Sing

im also unable to bowl to due to the CYG camp which i am really quiet upset about considering its my last year and this time i didnt even have to pay to bowl :(

oh well as steve said the chance to wear green and gold is an opportunity you cant give away.

i hope this doesnt dis hearten robin and Mr & Mrs Kee as they have put on the best junior tournment in the country for years now and no doubt it will still be the same this year

good luck to all that are bowling im sure someone will keep all us camp goers informed of the standings

Bee xxx

Just so you all know the reason that the camp was put on that weekend was ...

This is the only feasible time to have this event to avoid clashes with any nationally ranked events (especially Youth events), exams, graduation ceremonies etc.
We know it clash with something but realistically there maybe a few that will need to choose.
At this time the Junior Sydney Cup has not even been accredited with TBA. Although we are aware that it is on this weekend we can not move this training camp to suit an unaccredited event. The Commonwealth Youth Games will be the most important tournament that any young bowler could hope to bowl in.
There are only so many weekends in the year.

Thanks Peter Coburn (Wednesday 4th August 2004)

It sucks but as said by bee and cow ... A Green and Gold shirt is much better than a Blue shirt with a picture of a tower, bridge and building on it. lol
See the 19 of you at camp to everyone else bowling sydney cup this year

GOOD LUCK AND BOWL WELL! :D

Guys just so you know the Sydney Cup entry form is available now in the Entry Forms forum.

Cheers
Graham

Back
Top Bottom