What is you aim for bowling in 2006

like 2 make da cut in more junior tournaments get a higher score den 268 n get a 700 series yeh n hav more fun n not 2 get 2 down on myself

eagles_rule2005 said:
like 2 make da cut in more junior tournaments get a higher score den 268 n get a 700 series yeh n hav more fun n not 2 get 2 down on myself

And use punctuation and correct spelling when posting on TotalBowling - that would be a super idea!

My aim for 06 is to regain a 200 average after an appauling year last year that saw my average drop to under 170, I will be working on getting my average back to where I want it to be, over 200.

My Aim For This Year Would Be to Finish With a Avg Around 180! :D and to Bowl Better In tourneys!

My aim for 2006

Make Youth Squad.
Make top 50 in Perth Cup and
Make my spares more consistantly
oh, and get my average over 180!

i hope i can win one of the youth titles this year, one would satisfy my thirst for a title, and then hopefully after that win titles on a regular basis, thats my aim for this year and for the rest of my bowling years.

I'll have to redo mine.
It was to
- reach a 180 average from 160 and hold it
- to bowl over a 250
- to get a 600 series...haha

At the moment i'm averaging 200, with my highest score being a 268 and a 649series...haha!

So i'll have to think of something else now....

hey all,

my goals would have to be
1) improve on mental game
2) be more competitive in tournies
3) push for top 5 youth in oz
4) make youth team for sq
5) improve my ave back to 200
6) have fun with bowling
7) not get angry

well thats it for now, if i can make a few of those i will have to rethink some of them

This is a silly goal, but here's the story...

For 2 years in a row on St.Patrick's Day (March 17th 2004 and 2005) I've bowled a 300 game. In both I got it in the first game of my leagues. In both I got 14 in a row.

I'm going to go for a hat-trick this St.Patrick's Day:D

Bubye

Rowey:p

to bowl less and have more fun. play footy a bit seriously and use bowling for a social thing.

mine would have to be get my ave to 210, bowl a 800 and do well at nationals and top intercenter :-( cos i bowled bad at roll offs

Back
Top Bottom