Track or Ebonite

• Thread starter USABowlerPennsylvania
  • Start date
hey all i would just like to say STORM kicks but i have found that the core power and the Erase-it are the best out of the storm series. i say this because with the core power i have bowler a 300 286 and many 270's and the erase-it i bowled a 299 and a 280 and it wasn't even my ball

GO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :D Matty j :D :p

So what, a ball is a ball and have you noticed that you bowled all those high games with a ball that isn't an Ebonite. Try prove me wrong that every other brand of balls (like Track, Storm and please I'm not including those cruddy AMF balls) can slaughter a Ebonite :!: :!: :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, Timmee get over thinking Ebonites are the bomb they just aren't, so go back and lay on the lanes at Mt Gravatt. :evil: :!: :evil: :!: :mrgreen:

Obvisously Track By Far !!

Super Freak and the Thrasher will be awesome.

That is all i have to say :)

Jez i would always agree with you on every other topic known to man...but im sorry to say.......STORM is the way of the future....look out for the POWER CHARGE and the new X FACTOR RELOADED....

And THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY :)

cheers

Jason Belmonte

yep i agree wif belmo, storm kicks all ass... I have a trauma response eraser blaze and x-factor. shot 298 wif my eraser, 280 wif my x-factor and 279 wif my trauma.

Oh belmo, good luck over here in perth on the weekend, i'm expecting a 300 from ya

later

Belmo, once again your wrong and Jez is right. Track is clearly ahead of Storm hands down! The only X part of X-factor is what the xxxxx is that? Why the xxxxx am I leaving stone 8-10's and 5-7's? Love your work Belmo and I promise after lunch I"ll send that email to you..... :)

Watch out for the Superfreak, Thrash and Crunch. They hit the shores in early June and they wont last. If you want a preview of these balls and what they do check out the Track website under my name. See you in Perth for the Storm / Track showdown

G

hey guys..
ok time to throw in some brunswick.. look out for there new stuff coz WOW! ive got there inferno and this ball is amazing. really impressed by it.

let the games begin :wink:

catch ya's for perth cup or melb cup

------------------------------------
www.brunswickbowling.com

brunswick :?: :?: :?: :?:

i thought they were long gone :!: :!:

Belmo, Don't forget about the new Eraser Pearl Particle and the Hot Wire! After watching the Power Charge Pearl in action Tuesday night, no other company can even think of comparing.

I can feel a STORM brewing in Perth....

Later Da Cowman![/b][/i]

A STORM brewing in perth??? i would say hell yes too that. i just hope that my storm gear gets me thru to the final 16... i need money for shield... oh welcome to the eastern staters too.

Later

Of Course

As my oppinion states,
Sorry Belmo, i am going to agree with ma man George and Jez. Track is by far one of the best, if not THE best high performance ball makers on the market today. Nothing really can compare to the Wow 2, by far one of THE best coverstocks ever. Now, if you can show me a company that combines the power of skid/snap incorporated with a particle sanded finish, then there is competition. Storm is amazing, i love Storm, i ahve nuthing agaisnt them, but they do not concentrate on jsut high performance balls, thus making Track more lethal than Storm on the high performance track. Thank you and god bless all.

BTW

BTW,
If i may say so myself, i have just recently purchased two Track bowling balls. The Mutant and the Thrash. And i must say, holy smokes. The Mutant combines the power of sanded particle with long reaction, bearing down the weight of ten pins and flushing pocket with amazing power that no other ball, including the Aggression, could compare to. The Thrash is a very tricky thing. It goes long and flips, but i must say, it does not finish the pocket like i expected :-(

Track really started taking off after columbia took them under their wing hey george :wink:

Oops, sorry did i just shatter your world :p You think they share coverstocks for no reason?

Columbia, Track, AMF and MoRich.

Edit: just on that note, IIRC

Storm does Dynothane and Rotogrip

And Ebonite does the new Hammer stuff.

Nah man not me, I don't use Track or Columbia. That's interesting to know though, I didn't have any idea. But I hadn't really thought about it either, but it makes sense I guess.

come on Timmee,

you would use it if you had a columbia and track.

hey levi,

timmee can take anything and i've proved it.......

well i think he can?

LOL... Anything? what if i were to say brunswick had plans to buy Ebonite bowling outright, inject the proactive 2.0 range of coverstocks into the high performance range of ebonite gear creating an early rolling, higher price performance range, while dispensing with the Big XXX (bang and easy) and ERP coverstock based balls at the same time.

;)

COLUMBIA

Well people i dont rekon there has been a better range of balls than columbia has now with the ICON'S.

So its Columbia for me

Deano

Back
Top Bottom