The Wrestling Thread

i assume ur talking about the rumble? if so i agree...although the hardy edge match was great throughout it finished like garbage, shaun should have been in the rumble, and so should christian, the best part of it would have had to been the return of ROB VAN DAM

Well my prediction, like everyone elses were way off!! Not the best Rumble I've ever seen.

Hardy feud ....... well that hasn't happened before :rolleyes:

Santino is the New Record Holder for Quickest Elimination for the Rumble.

Big Show v Undertaker at WM 25...... Boring.

We'll have to wait for Raw to see where this all going. Yes Mr Monday Night was a shock return and it seemed the rumble was crowded with so many still there after the Big Show entered.

How many finishers did HHH sell?

until tomorrow

Hammo

The RVD return was a one off. I marked out hard when I heard his music hit though.

I was expecting Christian during the whole Edge/Jeff match but as soon as Matt got in the ring I knew what was going to happen. I know the Hardy fued has been done before but it'll be good to see the feud done properly this time.

Randy winning was predictable but I was just glad Triple H didn't win.

And John Cena, I just have had a complete gut full of him. So damn sick of him. You know it's bad when you're yelling at a TV for JBL to win a world title.

The road to Wrestlemania is starting to shape up nicely.

Also Vince has contacted Mickey Rourke to be at Wrestlemania and he has agreed. That should be interesting.

not a bad rumble but not the best rumble watch for christian in the coming weeks around about no way out also tomko has signed back to wwe so we could see the edge christian tomko stable back again kurt angle is in talks with wwe again hes out of contract in a couple of months so we could see a return

wrestlemania dream match jbl vs hbk two texans in there hometown what a way for hbk to go out

by the way santino 1.69 seconds gotta luv the script

Has anyone heard anything about a few more stars being fired? I head that Triple H, Undertaker and others have been given their marching orders but can't find anything to confirm it.

Oh my...that is the funniest thing I've read in days!! Trips getting his matching orders? Hahaha..... thanks.

The Rumble was alright. Loved that Orton won. Would've liked to see Cody go out first, then Trips, leaving Dibiase and Orton as the last 2.
Matt turning on Jeff? Not entirely sold on it all... Jeff/Christian vs Matt/Edge...or even better yet, Matt vs Jeff vs Christian vs Edge.

JBL to make HBK take out Taker at Mania as a second chance for kicking him at the Rumble. I like this HBK/JBL storyline...hope its not the end. Then after Taker beats HBK at Mania then we see JBL vs Michaels at Backlash or even pushing it all the way to Summerslam which could be a possibility if they slow-boil it.

The RVD return was a one off. I marked out hard when I heard his music hit though.

I was expecting Christian during the whole Edge/Jeff match but as soon as Matt got in the ring I knew what was going to happen. I know the Hardy fued has been done before but it'll be good to see the feud done properly this time.

Randy winning was predictable but I was just glad Triple H didn't win.

And John Cena, I just have had a complete gut full of him. So damn sick of him. You know it's bad when you're yelling at a TV for JBL to win a world title.

The road to Wrestlemania is starting to shape up nicely.

Also Vince has contacted Mickey Rourke to be at Wrestlemania and he has agreed. That should be interesting.

When was there a matt/jeff fude and my WTF was mainly at matt.

I was also yelling for JBL to win not that i like him all that much but anyone is better then Cena atm.

Who is Mickey Rourke?

I did love when taker was in the dressing room with HBK that was cool

When was there a matt/jeff fude and my WTF was mainly at matt.

I was also yelling for JBL to win not that i like him all that much but anyone is better then Cena atm.

Who is Mickey Rourke?

I did love when taker was in the dressing room with HBK that was cool

Matt and Jeff had a mini fued at the end of 2001 and a match at Vengeance 2001 but quickly reunited, it was a match to see who was the better man with Lita as ref. Then Matt attacked Jeff in 2002 on RAW and left for Smackdown which started Mattitude.

Mickey Rourke is the star of the movie The Wrestler. He won the golden globe for best actor and is nominated for the academy award for best actor for the movie. I suggest everyone see this movie, it is awesome.

Not 100% sure yet, the talk is he's gonna do something with Jericho so I'm sure we'll hear more as it develops. In a video on wwe.com he said Jericho better watch out at Wrestlemania.

i have my money on that jericho will try and start a fight to make him the bigger man and was shocked when i read the matt hardy and jeff thing as well
the royal rumble was the only pay per view i have missed all year last year which sucks
orton was a huge fav to win the rumble and the next pay per view will be very interestin
as we are headin towards one of the biggest pay per views of the year wrestlemaina 25
great to hear RVD came back at the rumble and hope that this time they use him well
would love to see a RVD and CM punk IC title match that would be a good one

and quote deadman that would be great to see a possible HBK AND UNDERTAKER WM25
Streak vs Mr Wresltlemaina

Taker, I dont think that WWE have brought back RVD permantently just yet. They always seem to mess with people's heads during the Rumble with a former star taking part. As for the Jeff/Matt thing, when they tried it in 2001, it failed miserably and they got taken off TV and house shows for 6 weeks in an attempt to have people 'forget it really happened', hopefully this one actually pans out and we see some awesome "I'm the big brother, that makes me better than you" style promos

the funniest thing about Kurt Angle in contract talks with Vince and everyone at WWE is that even if he wanted to come back, the way he left last time is reason enough for Vinnie Mac to say GTFO my office. TNA management are finding it harder to compete on the WWE lvl for contract payments and honouring whats in those contracts. TNA have written out two scripts/storylines for September (when Angle's contract expires). One involves him being taken out by M.E.M. (if they can stretch it out that far/injuries to older stars) and the other involves him and the title, doesnt take much to see which way they are going to go if he doesnt resign with TNA, but also the rumour is that WWE have already started writing him into storylines building up to Survivor Series in an attempt to lure him over with decent matches/stories

Taker, I dont think that WWE have brought back RVD permantently just yet. They always seem to mess with people's heads during the Rumble with a former star taking part. As for the Jeff/Matt thing, when they tried it in 2001, it failed miserably and they got taken off TV and house shows for 6 weeks in an attempt to have people 'forget it really happened', hopefully this one actually pans out and we see some awesome "I'm the big brother, that makes me better than you" style promos
The reason it ended is because WWE wanted Lita to leave Matt for Jeff but they felt uncomfortable doing it and they got taken off the road as punishment for not doing it. I do agree though it did kinda suck before but now that they are way more established, this one could be good.

And RVD has confirmed in his blog that it was a once off due to it being in his home state.

The reason it ended is because WWE wanted Lita to leave Matt for Jeff but they felt uncomfortable doing it and they got taken off the road as punishment for not doing it. I do agree though it did kinda suck before but now that they are way more established, this one could be good.

And RVD has confirmed in his blog that it was a once off due to it being in his home state.

the funniest thing about Kurt Angle in contract talks with Vince and everyone at WWE is that even if he wanted to come back, the way he left last time is reason enough for Vinnie Mac to say GTFO my office. TNA management are finding it harder to compete on the WWE lvl for contract payments and honouring whats in those contracts. TNA have written out two scripts/storylines for September (when Angle's contract expires). One involves him being taken out by M.E.M. (if they can stretch it out that far/injuries to older stars) and the other involves him and the title, doesnt take much to see which way they are going to go if he doesnt resign with TNA, but also the rumour is that WWE have already started writing him into storylines building up to Survivor Series in an attempt to lure him over with decent matches/stories

that kinda sucks about RVD but still good to hear he came back for the one night and was kinda shocked about the matt and jeff inciedent but had to be matt or egde or the person i think a lot of ppl where expecting was the return of christain to have cause jeff all these months of problems

kurt angle returns back to wwe that could be cool will have to wait and see what happens

would like to see brock lesnar go to TNA for a bit even though he is now in the UFC hopefully one day he makes it back to the wwe
maybe he can F-5 orton lol

There is absolutely no way that Lesnar would go to wrestle for TNA while he has his UFC contract. He's found his niche and it would be a huge step back for him if he did go back to wrestling. He's making the UFC a lot more exciting and is already a marquee fighter. A 280 pound fighter who can move like a welterweight...that equals BUYS and lots of them!!

Back
Top Bottom