The Wrestling Thread

Bill Watts will also be inducted into the HOF this year.

Austin, Steamboat, and Watts so far.

Would love to see Bobby Heenan inducted (if he hasn't already been inducted previously)

Oh and Terry and Dory Funk will be inducted too.

Bill Watts will also be inducted into the HOF this year.

Austin, Steamboat, and Watts so far.

Would love to see Bobby Heenan inducted (if he hasn't already been inducted previously)

Oh and Terry and Dory Funk will be inducted too.

i got a feelin bobby heenan was inducted to the hall of fame and just been on wwe.com and found out that he was inducted into it in 2004

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/bobbyheenan/bio/

I went and saw The Wrestler tonight and it was awesome. Very sad and moving movie, definately now for kids.

I suggest everyone go and see this film.

whoa that shocked me but still awsome to see him back in the wwe
he will become the ECW champion at Wrestlemaina 25 no doubt

Captain Charisma is back. Kinda sucks he returned on ECW, I would have hoped for a bigger role for hime but with that said I'm looking forward to see where he can go in the future.

I also prefer to old version of his theme "Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde.

Being one of Christian's peeps, I'm very gald to see him back. He was wasting his talents on TNA.

I would of liked to see him be put on RAW instead of ECW. A match between him and John Cena for the WHC would be great enetertainment. Even a fued bewteen him and Randy Orton would go down well.

But now that he is on ECW, instead of fueding with Jack Swagger and trying to become Champion, I'd love to see him straighten out Matt Hardy first!

One tiny problem...Matt's on smackdown now. Personally, in a way i think it's good that Christian is on ECW to start with. It helps bring some crediblilty to the show, it gives Captin Charisma a chance to find his feet in the WWE again and also helps build up stars for the future like Swagger, Morrison and Miz. Win win. Give it a few months till the draft comes round, than he'll be put on one of the top shows and be given an actual run with the big boys. But for now, in a strange way, ECW is the perfect starting spot.

He needs to be built up again because sadly after 3yrs out of it, a lot of the fans won't even know who he is. Also when he left the E he wasn't exactly a main-eventer or even a consistent mid-carder. I like the idea of him and Swagger feuding. Swagger is a huge star in the making and matches with Christian will just help solidify his position with the company.

I like the new version of his theme but still would've been better playing his old theme when he made is surprise reappearance. Would have given the older fans that bit of suspense wondering "I know this music, but who's is it?". It is one of the greatest themes.

Edge to lose the title but hard to say to who
john cena to retain not really anyone i can see that has a good chance maybe rey does
want shane mcmanhon to beat orton but probably won't happen
shawn micheals to beat JBL and win his release from JBL
would like to see finlay beat Jack swagger but not sure if thats goin to happen

In my last post I metioned about the Von Erich family being inducted into HOF 2009, it might have something to do with the fact that Lacey Von Erich is about to make an appearance in Playboy.
She is currently in WWE Development but it seems like the perfect way to build her up into becoming another mindless diva with NO wrestling skills

i didn't get to watch NWO but saw the results on the web site and whoa is all i can say for those that haven't seen it

In my last post I metioned about the Von Erich family being inducted into HOF 2009, it might have something to do with the fact that Lacey Von Erich is about to make an appearance in Playboy.
She is currently in WWE Development but it seems like the perfect way to build her up into becoming another mindless diva with NO wrestling skills

Was in WWE development. Seeing WWE has gone PG that pretty much ends the deal between Playboy and them.

i didn't get to watch NWO but saw the results on the web site and whoa is all i can say for those that haven't seen it

As if Shawn was ever going to lose.
As if McMahon was ever going to win.
As if Edge wasn't going to do something like that.
As if HHH wasn't going to do that.

And people pay money to watch this...................

I love people who think everything was so obvious AFTER they watched the event... :rolleyes:

No Way Out was one of the best events the E have put out in a while, and this is after the stellar offerings they had last year!
Both chamber matches were fantastic. Knox for his small time in there was impressive. The finisher sequence eliminating Cena was well done. Rey is being rebuilt as a main-eventer. The only thing that irked me with the SD chamber was Kozlov's elimination. He's been built up as this huge unstoppable monster yet he's eliminated by Taker's secondary finisher. He should have had the Cena treatment prior to being pinned for the first time. The Edge elimination was something that no-one would've seen coming - well at least you wouldn't have thought he'd be gone in the first 5 mins.

Orton/Shane was great for what it was. The monitor shot to Orton was brutal. Seeing Shane go coast-to-coast is never a bad thing.

Finlay/Swagger was the worst match on the card but it was still a decent outing. Swagger will be a star of the future! JBL/HBK I was looking forward to a lot. Loved their matches leading up to Survivor Series 05 as part of the whole Raw vs SD thing.

The HBK/JBL story isn't over I don't think. Should hopefully still go on, leading somehow to HBK/Taker at Mania.

This PPV is making me really look forward to watching all 3 shows this week.

Back
Top Bottom