STATE OF ORIGIN

KriDdLe

GO QUEENSLAND.... what state you go for.. who you think goin to win ???.... i KNOW qld goin to win hehe

:lol: :lol: :!: :!: GO THE MAROONS :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Andrew Johns spoilt the first big day at the Cauldron, and tonite we will see him and his MIGHTY BLUES do it all over again!!!! :p :p :p :p

New South, New South, New South Wales!!!!!! :wink:

Too bad I married a Maroon, if he's lucky he won't get too wet at the big game tonite!

Broni

HAHAHAHAHA.............your joking right!?????, NSW all the way!!......................qld has no chance!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: GO THE BLUES :twisted: :twisted:

hope its a goooooooooooood game!!

Hey

Well even though i am from W.A. i am going for Queensland

Cya

Go NSW it is going to be a great match ,
I hope but I hope the blues get up and win,
even tho I bowl for qld I live in nsw
ha ha so it the blues for me

GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!! they are the only team on the paddock, the other mob are pretenders. :lol:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: QUEENSLANDER :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Looks like the pretenders win 25-12 hahahahahaha

I find it hard to barrack for QLD seeing as it is full of Broncos. It's also hard to see how Canberra is top of the table and they get a total of ZERO reps.

Oh well suits them down to the ground I reckon. No tired players. And please, Broncos supporters, no whinging after Canberra whoop you this weekend

That is all :)

Id just like to say congrats 2 tha blues on there magnificent match!!

BUt badluck 2 matt Sing however good luck in further matches!!

Kales

unlucky qld.. its not over :D:D still got two more games left...

At least broncos can get sum reps in the team ;);).. its all good ... we will go in and give it our best shot !!

Ahhh well that's just Game 1. Game 2 and 3 have got a QLD win stamped on them just to prove we are better as underdogs :wink: There will be plenty of XXXX flowing in Sydney after the next match :D and then up here again :lol:

:lol: EEEYES !!!!! GO QUEENSLAND !! Show Them What Your Made Of Boys !! :lol:

* Cya All .. *

i would just like to say even though im from brissy

GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!! :p

after the last game they are defiantly going to b hard to beat

:roll: ... go qld yay ... now get of ya bum and do something boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom