Sale Tenpin Cup 1st $1000 Guaranteed

Porto,

C squad should finish around 9:45/10:00 pm. For a young fella like you that should be around the time you're ready to go and party. ;)

We have allowed plenty of time in between squads as we will be washing and oiling for each squad.

As for the lefties comment Craig, I say nothing seeing I'm married to one. :)

Liz

Updated Squad listing

A Squad

1 Gunther Czmok
2 Liz Fabian-Czmok

B Squad

1 Shane Dickson
2 Chris McKenzie
3 Craig Babecki
4 Andrew Jacklin
5 Paul Reus
6 Andrew Tonkin
7 Chris Mesagno
8 Paul Francis
9 Dillan De Mather
10 Joel Lovegrove
11 Alan Notman (confirmed)
12 Jenny Camilleri (confirmed)

13 Ryan Crawford
14 Cheryl Langlands (confirmed)
15 Paul Trotter (confirmed)

16 Lance Dyer
17 Joe Tomasinski
18 Gordon Williams
19 Jayson Bundy
20 Daniel McNairn
21 Petroula Kosmidis
22 Frank Bell (confirmed)
23 Ralph Harford
24 Jane Finch

C Squad

1 Craig Chandler
2 David Porto
3 Greg Robertson

Bowlers who haven't given squad preference yet

John Francis

We are very happy to announce the following sponsors for this tournament:

Storm Bowling
Hasienda Motor Inn 5144 1422
Avon Timber & Roofing
Graham Chalmers Real Estate

The big sponsorship deal also from

Sale Greyhound Tabaret

This sponsorship deal has allowed us to increase payouts for all the other placings this year as well as being able to continue this tournament each year with attractive payouts.

We are trying to get a group together for dinner on the Saturday evening down at the Greyhounds. Anybody interested please let us know. If we have enough people we may even be able to get a private area to ourselves for the meal.

There is twilight racing on that evening also, with the first race starting at 5:05 pm. So you can also have a flutter on the dogs or play the pokies if that is your scene.

Entry forms are now finalised and will be mailed to centres as well as being available through Totalbowling and Victenpins.

Thank you all for your support and look forward to a good weekend in July.

Liz :D :D

Just an update on the Sale Greyhound Tabaret's sponsorship deal. If we get a group together and book before hand, they will give us some vouchers for give aways on the night and also name a race on the night "Sale Tenpin Cup".

I'm sure we can make a great night of this and please leave a post here if you wish to go for dinner/drinks. The more the merrier so hopefully you will all join Liz and myself on the Saturday evening. :drinking: :eating: #-o

Gunther

Hi Liz and Gunther.

Could you please add "Louise Peet" to c squad.

Felicity and I will be there just to say hello, and because our we can stay at my parents house for free :sleeping: ..............lol

Thanks.

:rolleyes: Sandi :rolleyes:

Sandi,

My apologies. I did put Louise Peet down in C Squad at the bowl (which is the more important one) and realised that I had left her name off the list here but was hoping nobody would notice. :oops: :oops:

Look forward to seeing you in July. How is your mum doing ? I haven't seen her since she stopped bowling with me a few weeks ago. Hopefully she's enjoying her travels.

Liz

grumpie said:
Porto,

C squad should finish around 9:45/10:00 pm. For a young fella like you that should be around the time you're ready to go and party. ;)

We have allowed plenty of time in between squads as we will be washing and oiling for each squad.

As for the lefties comment Craig, I say nothing seeing I'm married to one. :)

Liz

Porto?? 10pm.... Party???....Craig, are you laughing also...... hahaahahahahaha

Better give him some No Doze......

that son of yours is such a worry

obviously big brother up late isn't on, cause we all know what a regular viewer he is of that

Thanks Tracey. Good to see some more females.

Updated Squad listing

A Squad

1 Gunther Czmok
2 Liz Fabian-Czmok
3 Lyal Stanton (confirmed)

B Squad

1 Shane Dickson
2 Chris McKenzie
3 Craig Babecki
4 Andrew Jacklin
5 Paul Reus
6 Andrew Tonkin
7 Chris Mesagno
8 Paul Francis
9 Dillan De Mather
10 Joel Lovegrove

13 Ryan Crawford

16 Lance Dyer
17 Joe Tomasinski
18 Gordon Williams
19 Jayson Bundy
20 Daniel McNairn
21 Petroula Kosmidis
23 Ralph Harford
24 Jane Finch

C Squad

1 Craig Chandler
2 David Porto
3 Greg Robertson
4 Louise Peet
5 Tracey Madden

Bowlers who haven't given squad preference yet

John Francis

Had a few computer problems :mad: :mad: today but entry forms will be available to download here tomorrow and also on the Victenpins site.

Entry forms are also being mailed to centres and hopefully they will do the right thing. I know most of them do but sadly there's still a few out there who don't.

Liz

Just a bit of an update.
Sale cup entry forms should be in all centres now,AMF centres will be distributed from head office.Please let me know if your centre hasn't got any.
Saturday eve those wishing to go for dinner at the greyhound club please let me know,the more we have the more they will give us in freebees ;) .
Greyhound racing is move to Sunday due to Sky giving live telecast as of 1st july. :(
So they wont be running.
So far we have 34 starters for the cup , i hope to see about 70 (well thats my target).
Woza, no entries from Morwell yet?????? With payouts like we have i'm surprised or don't they think they can hack the pace. ;) ;)

Grumpie

I think someone metioned that nasty 3 lettered word - Oil ;)

I think that this may have scared them off.

I was dead set ready to have a crack but unfortantely due to work commitments I dont think that I will be able to attend.

Look forward to seeing the results

Woza

this is fabulous :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you and the rooboy wanna compare great war victories

took him 5 brooklyn carries to beat me, although at country cup, he threw a great game against me, but for 6 months we heard about the emmerson fluke

and your 3 nose hits (i swear to this day someone threw a pin into the machine to carry that 6 pin) that would have to be the wors 6 bagger i have ever seen bowled

i will be lining you both up come emmerson you pair of cakes

maybe you shouldn't go to sale (you chicken), i don't want to bash your ego, around too much my friend ;)

I knew that you couldnt resist

I have to stay in the Emmerson team first though - have to wait until the end of the month.

Then we will see what the hand is cookin :rolleyes:

Updated Squad listing

A Squad

1 Gunther Czmok
2 Liz Fabian-Czmok
3 Lyal Stanton (confirmed)
4 Sharon Cuthill (confirmed)
5 Will Crowson
6 Neville Crowson
7 John Francis

B Squad

1 Shane Dickson
2 Chris McKenzie
3 Craig Babecki
4 Andrew Jacklin
5 Paul Reus (confirmed)
6 Andrew Tonkin
7 Chris Mesagno
8 Paul Francis
9 Dillan De Mather
10 Joel Lovegrove
13 Sue Jones
16 Lance Dyer
17 Joe Tomasinski
18 Gordon Williams
19 Jayson Bundy
20 Daniel McNairn
21 Petroula Kosmidis
23 Ralph Harford
24 Jane Finch
1st Res Grant Lynch

C Squad

1 Craig Chandler
2 David Porto
3 Greg Robertson
4 Louise Peet
5 Tracey Madden
6 Grant Lynch
7 Ryan Crawford

Please note that a $50 deposit is required to secure your squad preference. As entry forms are now available, to those of you who have not sent in an entry form with the deposit, you will be given until the 24th of June to do so. If money not received by then the tournament director shall have the right to give spots to other paid up entries on the reserve list.

Also if you do not provide a proof of average by the tournament closing date, which is the 4th July, you will automatically be given a 200 average. The Vera Judges part of the tournament is handicapped at 80% of 200.

Liz

Just to answer a question that some people have been asking. One of our sponsors, the Hacienda International Motor Inn have rooms available that weekend. The cost of a twin share is $90 per night.

Any further queries, you can contact them on 5144 1422.

Liz

Just wish to remind all that B Squad is full pending deposits,those booked in for B squad could you please forward deposit asap so we can confirm your spot. We still have plenty of room in a+c squads, at this stage we have 38 entries with 4 weeks still to go it's looking realy good that we will have a great tournament again this year and my target of 65-70 entries is looking good, the prize fund for the placings(apart from 1st) is based on 52 entries and if we get more that means i would have to recalculate the payouts and i'd be extreamly happy to do so.

Back
Top Bottom