NRL Footy Finals

I agree Cam. I think the Sharkies are the big danger next year to us going back to back. They will learn big time from their collapse against the Storm. They are great buys for them, too.

Sorry Adam ... you guys are a chance to make the eight ... but you could be sacking your coach again after 5 games too.

If we had Cam Smith playing we would have **** all over you Manly poofs! We let you win cos it was Beavers last year. You should be thankful!
P.S Israel Folau has more than tissues if you know what I mean ;)

Please .. stop it Taya .. I'm hurting so much from the laughter, I'm on my third tissue from the tears.

It was a CARVE UP !!! 40 BLOT !!

The best part was when Jamie Lyon was lining up the kick at 38 nil, in the 77th minute, and I said to one of my storm supporting mates "if he kicks this I think I'm home".

oh my god i am over you guys manly got lucky thats it just wait and see next year

YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN

oh my god i am over you guys manly got lucky thats it just wait and see next year
YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN

Flogging what is suppose to be the best team in the comp 40 - 0 had nothing to do with luck. When the Storm can't get away with their ****ty wrestling tactics they become as beatable as any team.

YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
as a judge of rugby league scott you are a pretty good mechanic
maybe u should just stick to what your good at bro

40 nil
theres no luck in that

melbourne were lucky we didnt kick well or it would have been 48 nil

anyone seen HAMMER

can this thread be over, manly were better on the day, who cares now as it over, lets see next yr who is who ok

Sorry Poiter ... you've got another 360 days of us being the DEFENDING PREMIERS ...
Your right Spanner. Manly's days are indeed numbered. 360 days before they fall to the Mighty Cowboys!! In a way I guess I wished the Cowboys did finish last then going from wooden spooners to premiers would be all the more sweet!!

Anyway moving on... the season ain't over yet. World Cup starts soon some interesting selections for the Aussies. Credit where its due some of the Manly boys deserve there selection. The Kiwis look to have a good line up, easily our only challenge

The Melbourne Storm players don't mind waiting till next year's grand final to get our Premiership back.

We've already beaten Manly for it before so we will do it again next year :).

would be nice adam
if they could keep everyone fit
they were so exciting at the start of the season when they were at full strength
Top four would be awesome with a final at skilled

Thats right Cam, they had huge spark at the start, making most people believe they were finals footy material. Having Scott Prince out for a while on injury lead to their downfall. With another year in their belt i think the only way they can go is up next season.

hhahahaha gold
apparently there were a few clouds grappling in the sky
:D

Oh my god cameron get a life havent you figured it out yet apart form u and marto noone else cares I have said it before and I will say it again YAWN

Back
Top Bottom