NRL Footy Finals

Its simple,

Manly came to play, storm were hoping for a miricle and want to blame everyone else for cameron smith not playing,

manly kicked there sorry butts and its about time

IT GOES TO SHOW THAT THE STORM CAN BE BEATEN. AND TO ALL THOSE ANTI-MANLY SUPPORTERS OUT THERE.

I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA - SUCK IT!

AFTER THAT I GOT SIX WORDS FOR YA - WHERE GOING BACK TO BACK BABY!

PS: ISRAEL FOLAU HAS SOME TISSUES IF ANYBOBY NEEDS THEM.

There's a great program on ABC 1 this Thursday night.
Fibros and Silvertails. Some great footage of some of the early conflicts between Manly and Wests.
I saw this a couple of months ago, if your'e a footy fan its well worth recording it.

Yawn who cares Broncos should have been there anyway

Yaaaawwn.

The Bronco's lost mate .... deal with it.

Next year wont be any different for you either. You'll have a Porche backline with a Lada engine. And you'll still only be a season ending injury away from a wooden spoon.

The two best teams were in the GF. And the best team on the night won.

It just happened to be my team, and I was there ... so I'm a little bit stoked. Still.

Happy Chicken .. I lost money on the night too ... I took Manly by 1-12, Watmough and Glenn Stewart for the Clive Churchill and Watmough for first try. Losing Money doesn't change it from being the best night ever.

I also ran into my 'little' mate in his Menzies Headgear. Would have been the best photo ever, hey Cam?

IT GOES TO SHOW THAT THE STORM CAN BE BEATEN. AND TO ALL THOSE ANTI-MANLY SUPPORTERS OUT THERE.
Yep we always knew we could beat em.
But to humiliate them on the grand final stage was the sweetest.

Yaaaawwn.
The Bronco's lost mate .... deal with it.
Next year wont be any different for you either. You'll have a Porche backline with a Lada engine. And you'll still only be a season ending injury away from a wooden spoon.
The two best teams were in the GF. And the best team on the night won.
It just happened to be my team, and I was there ... so I'm a little bit stoked. Still.
Happy Chicken .. I lost money on the night too ... I took Manly by 1-12, Watmough and Glenn Stewart for the Clive Churchill and Watmough for first try. Losing Money doesn't change it from being the best night ever.
I also ran into my 'little' mate in his Menzies Headgear. Would have been the best photo ever, hey Cam?

Marto what ever u watch next year broncos #1 just wait and see mr Martin sorry cant think still trying to wake up from the poor excuse for a GF on sunday YAWN

Marto what ever u watch next year broncos #1 just wait and see mr Martin sorry cant think still trying to wake up from the poor excuse for a GF on sunday YAWN

Well .. dont blame Manly mate .. at least they showed up.

We're going back to back Scotty .. so there aint no room up at #1 for your boincos.... not for a few years.

I wonder .. are you still asking yourself ... if they didn't all get on the grog the week before .. would it have affected their performance in the last minute of the game against the Storm?

We'd have put 50 points on the Broncos playing like we did in the final.

Manly ... 2008 Premiers. Yeah !
Now is the time ... when the season is over ... to have a few drinks.

6 players to 2 in the Australian Squad ... that will give your backline a few more weeks to bond over some beers.

Have a good one mate.

Marto.

who cares scott

I have a question

WHOSE THE PREMIERS

I wouldnt care if the game was a boring as bat****

WE GOT THE CUP

and i didnt see brisbane there on sunday because they couldnt beat a team we put 40 on

who cares scott
I have a question
WHOSE THE PREMIERS
I wouldnt care if the game was a boring as bat****
WE GOT THE CUP
and i didnt see brisbane there on sunday because they couldnt beat a team we put 40 on

You're name is Cam Smith, that is so ironic given the grand final controversy, it just cracks me up! :rofl:

If we had Cam Smith playing we would have **** all over you Manly poofs! We let you win cos it was Beavers last year. You should be thankful!

P.S Israel Folau has more than tissues if you know what I mean ;)

:violin: Storm would not have won with Cam Smith. Manly won. Storm lost. 40 zip .... get over it ppl!! :violin:

BRING ON THE WORLD CUP!!!

Firstly, congrats to Manly. I am glad they got up (which is hard for me to say being a Broncos fan). Melbourne's arrogance finally came back to bite them, and bite them it did. 40-0... although one-sided, I found the game fairly entertaining. I even jumped out of my chair when Beaver scored (yeah I know :confused:).

After his outburst, Craig Bellamy has shot to the top of my list of most hated coach's (overtaking Ricky Stuart)... what a knob! Seriously, he thinks he is above the game. That 40-0 drubbing surely knocked him off his high-horse pretty quickly.

I can't help but think however that Manly's success is due in part to the fact that they were generally unaffected by the rep season compared to Melbourne. In State of Origin, Manly had 1 representative (Brett Stewart), whereas Melbourne had 10 representatives (plus Bellamy). I doubt very much that Manly will go back to back, only because they will definitely be impacted next year by State of Origin as Melbourne, Brisbane and the Roosters were this year (if the World Cup squad is anything to go by).

My prediction is the Warriors and Canberra will be competitive next year and will challenge for the title, and although I'm a little worried about the exodus out of Brisbane of a number of promising players (Eastwood and Boyd etc), I think Brisbane are in a good position picking up guys like Folau, Te'o and Gorrell, and hopefully Henjak can provide the spark that has been missing for the last couple of years.

2009 should be a good year... I can't wait.

Folau better be worth it considering the players we've let go to accommodate his salary. I hope Henjak is up for the job.

So happy for the Beaver. He's the complete footballer, can play any position, scored 180 tries, loyal to his club and fans and a great bloke on and off the field. If I got to name my rugby league dream team, he'd be first on the list.

But now he's gone, enjoy the premiership while you can Manly, because next year...

THE MIGHTY COWBOYS ARE COMIN'!!

So happy for the Beaver. He's the complete footballer, can play any position, scored 180 tries, loyal to his club and fans and a great bloke on and off the field. If I got to name my rugby league dream team, he'd be first on the list.
But now he's gone, enjoy the premiership while you can Manly, because next year...
THE MIGHTY COWBOYS ARE COMIN'!!
good work adam it took you 3 days to say
now wheres HAMMER the man who was tipping manly for the spoon back in march

Firstly, congrats to Manly. I am glad they got up (which is hard for me to say being a Broncos fan). Melbourne's arrogance finally came back to bite them, and bite them it did. 40-0... although one-sided, I found the game fairly entertaining. I even jumped out of my chair when Beaver scored (yeah I know :confused:).
After his outburst, Craig Bellamy has shot to the top of my list of most hated coach's (overtaking Ricky Stuart)... what a knob! Seriously, he thinks he is above the game. That 40-0 drubbing surely knocked him off his high-horse pretty quickly.
I can't help but think however that Manly's success is due in part to the fact that they were generally unaffected by the rep season compared to Melbourne. In State of Origin, Manly had 1 representative (Brett Stewart), whereas Melbourne had 10 representatives (plus Bellamy). I doubt very much that Manly will go back to back, only because they will definitely be impacted next year by State of Origin as Melbourne, Brisbane and the Roosters were this year (if the World Cup squad is anything to go by).My prediction is the Warriors and Canberra will be competitive next year and will challenge for the title, and although I'm a little worried about the exodus out of Brisbane of a number of promising players (Eastwood and Boyd etc), I think Brisbane are in a good position picking up guys like Folau, Te'o and Gorrell, and hopefully Henjak can provide the spark that has been missing for the last couple of years.
2009 should be a good year... I can't wait.
thats a fair point mate

I think if they go back to back it will be a massive acheivement id be happy just to see them stay in the top 4 and maybe make the GF

I think the 43 year old Virgin will get her first next year
I cant believe im saying this but i think the sharks will break thru in 09
they have a good squad and they have add some solid players like Tupou, Hughes and Barrett

Stuart might be a knob but hes a damn fine coach.

Back
Top Bottom