NNSW

J

joshua bulow

I would like to congratulate the whole Northen NSW Sheild team on the results of the nationals, even though we didnt win we should be proud of how we bowled.

A special congatulations to Krystie Dagger for winning the Classic Masters and Chelsea Scott for coming 3rd. Also to Sally Kerr and Luke Rowland how made the all-stars team.

One last thing, to Sally Kerr, Josie Avison, Sarah Clark, James Titchmarsh and Patrick Egan we will miss you all you will never be forgotten and thankyou so much for everything you have done for the team.

awww thanks joshy and i'm sure we will miss u as well.it was a pleasure bowling with northern and i know i am really gonna miss juniors. i would just like to wish northern good luck for the many years ahead,i'm sure u's will have just as much fun as i did in the team and in juniors.well i hope to see most of u's around some time (well i'll see u josh all the time but still) and just remember dont get the ****s and chuck tantrums like i did just go out there and have loads of fun.
love u all
sally

G'day guys, Sal i dont think it will be the same without u aye. You were quiet (well most of the time) but daring one of the girls team and they will miss that next year! And dont worry about the team sal they are in capable hands and i will make sure we have loads of fun. Not just for us but for you aswell (just as you asked)
icon_wink.gif
Seeya LOLO and take ur own advice huh and just keep smiling!!!!
BigTobes a.k.a 32!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom