Nationals Food Arrangements

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
To all Qld Walter De Veer and Rachuig Bowlers.
Please note that in accordance with AMF Nationwide policy, no food is to be brought into any AMF Centre.
This decision was passed down from TBA following a meeting between the Tournament Team, AMF Regional Management and Moonah Centre Management.
Attached file will give you the Moonah Cafe Menu.
In addition to this menu, fruit and sandwich platters may also be ordered.

Attachments

• moonah nats menu.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 111
Please note that in accordance with AMF Nationwide policy, no food is to be brought into any AMF Centre.

Bring the picnic rug and eat al-fresco......;)

Gary.....................................................:cool:

Andrew S. said:
This decision was passed down from TBA following a meeting between the Tournament Team, AMF Regional Management and Moonah Centre Management.
Attached file will give you the Moonah Cafe Menu.
In addition to this menu, fruit and sandwich platters may also be ordered.
Thanks andrew

One thing that ceases to amaze me though is the lack of healthy food available in bowling centres when u consider its a sporting venue.
Only a few centres ive been too even have fruit.

Can't wait to see which State or Territory will be thrown out first for bringing their own food (& does this also include water) into the centre...
The other choice I guess is instead of bowlers running outside for a quick smoke, they will be running outside for a quick snack...
The cost to bowl Nationals keeps going up & up & up....
Ripper

Well I hope that the game rates have been dropped then, it's already costing us enough to go to Tassie in the first place :rolleyes:

will the bag police be at the door?????

If last year is any indication of how things will be run De Veer bowlers can forget going outside for their own lunch.........as last year there was no lunch break as they didn't bother re-oiling.

Recently bought a powerade in an AMF centre for $3.60 and I think it is highway robbery! At my home centre they are $2.90 and even in FNQ they were still under $3.00 earlier this year. they must think bowlers are stupid if they think we don't know the going rate of a Powerade well enough to know when we are getting ripped off!!!

I don't mind paying out for food and drinks as it is convenient to just buy something there but there is no way I will buy anything in an AMF centre again on principle.

I assume this applies to Seniors as well.........

Bit of a joke really, just another big brother rule that just sucks.

Lets get all these bowlers here and charge our huge over rated prices for our food.

Way to go..........never ceases to amaze me.

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom