Funniest Bowling Moments

F

fletcherpritchard

It Was Cosmic Night at forster and i used a 6 pounder and i chucked it it landed about half way on the lane bounced to the gutter then it went off the lane completely and Went into the back of the alley(The Door was Open) :lol:

haaa

BAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA AAA HAAAA HAAHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... that was sooo funny :shock: :shock:

Dear fletcherpritchard
I find this less than amusing and it shows a total lack of respect of the centers property. Unless you are the size of an average 5 year old you should not be using a six pounder. Having the intelligence of five year does still not qualify you. I get so frustrated when we have to replace the lighter balls for this exact reason.

Doriana from Werribee :roll: :roll: :roll:

The way I see it is..

If a 6 to 8 pound bowling ball, has finger and thumb sizes the size of a 6ft tall, 80kg males hand..... Then you're asking them to be used!

You don't want them to be used, drill them small so they can't get the fingers into it !

It's funny going to any bowling alley, and finding 6-8pound balls with finger holes the size of kids hands!

ok well....post your most memorable bowling moment then :oops: rowey laughed so yeh

two nights ago, i slid on my wrong foot, and fell over, that was they worst night of bowling

Dozza said:
Dear fletcherpritchard
I find this less than amusing and it shows a total lack of respect of the centers property. Unless you are the size of an average 5 year old you should not be using a six pounder. Having the intelligence of five year does still not qualify you. I get so frustrated when we have to replace the lighter balls for this exact reason.

Doriana from Werribee :roll: :roll: :roll:

If fletch didnt do it on purpose, then i dont see a problem. If it was just an accident involving a 6 pounder (and who the hell doesnt want to have a little fun with one) then thats all there is too it.

I gotta agree with Doriana, you would think common sense would prevail.

The lighter house balls are there so little children or people who cannot hold that much weight can enjoy this sport too.

It's dissappointing to watch some fully grown adult trying to impress a woman or group of mates by seeing how far he can throw it and how much damage to equipment he can do in the process. :evil:

i dont think fp tried to start an arguement :p

but mine was when my dad left the 5 7 10 lol and his reaction to it lol it was classic.. and this is sadistic but when people fall over/stumble because they left the shoe cover on..im so mean :p(watch me fall over in the near future :p) but when you see a 115kg person do that its pretty funny :p umm... cant think of anything else

krystal

fletcherpritchard said:
It Was Cosmic Night at forster and i used a 6 pounder and i chucked it it landed about half way on the lane bounced to the gutter then it went off the lane completely and Went into the back of the alley(The Door was Open) :lol:

Next time we get some guy winging a 6lb ball at warp speed, and it shatters in the pit and underlane, remind me to give you a call so you can see what it's like to clean up :roll:

I dont think anything I have done could be considered that funny.
I mean bowling through your legs and getting a strike is not exactly the easiest thing to do but its not funny.
What would have made it funny was if I had of fallen over as well.
Its like the old saying goes;

Its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt, then its HILARIOUS!!

Thanx for backing me up mrderdoll and no i didnt do it on purpose but it was funny at the time so yeh :)

thats alright...

The funniest thing i've seen is a ball jump out the gutter half way down the lane, and hit the pocket for a strike. Un-bloody-believeable

I saw that happen as well.
I believe it was 2nd day of shield this year... Im not sure.
It was pretty funny though.

Orange '03...a guy who was actually in the tourny lofted about two lanes to the left (a social bowlers lane!) and got a strike off the bumpers. Shocked the social bolers a bit...

As for the whole 6lb ball thing, the other day I discovered a 6lb ball where the core had separated from the outer shell...also, numerous bowling balls (6, 8 and one 10lb) have been completely broken from idiots that find so hilarious to see how fast they can bowl a ball so light.
The worst case of this would have been this bunch of morons who actually launched a 10lb through the roof! (No Im not exaggerating either...) resulting in the ball and the roof being very broken...and themselves being back out on the street...

Sunday December 5th, final round of the Junior/Youth Circuit at Village.

Jason Turai lines up for a 10 pin

It falls in the gutter about 3/4 of the way down. It continues to rev in the gutter. It bounces out, hits the top of the pinspotter, a large metal object (possibly part of the sweep) falls onto the pin deck. I think he took the 10-pin out too

it was so funny, love ur work jase

Think in Maitland there is still an 8lb Ebonite plastic ball with a floating weight block. We cant seem to find the centre of mass of the damn thing. And... if bowled correctly at the right speed and angle, it will roll down the lane, stop and come back at you. Very defective but funny as hell to play around with, you can get it to turn both ways accross the lane but i guarantee you, you wont get it to go straight!

Funny bowling moments

Funniest thing is watching a social bowler pick up a ball too small for him get his fingers and thumb stuck in the ball, sprint up the approach, try to bowl and launch himself 20ft down the lanes and get up with the ball still stuck to his hand. Stupid social bowlers!

Funny bowling moments

Funniest thing is watching a social bowler pick up a ball too small for him get his fingers and thumb stuck in the ball, sprint up the approach, try to bowl and launch himself 20ft down the lanes and get up with the ball still stuck to his hand. Stupid social bowlers!

Back
Top Bottom