EMERSON ZONE RESULTS

chester it was a few years ago now that he won them cant think wot yrs of the top of my head how ever he has made the all stars quite a few times aswell for emerson sheild and a couple of those he ave around 230+.also no1 said that any1 was better than any1 else your zone had a tougher condition all i am getting at is people r bagging david because of the pattern that was layed but every1 seemed happy 2 ave 200 until some people brang up the pie hole comments.thanx for fixing my typing of medals

There are pie houses which we all love to bowl in, and pie holes which, as the common saying goes....sometimes people should shut theirs :D

You can only bowl on whats dished up to you in the end.

Not sure why you are trying to defend the centre for?

The condition was obviously easier than sunraysia.. which will obviously equal higher scores.

At the end of the day as stated previously, you have to bowl on what you are given..

In the final every one has a clean slate because the only results that matter from the roll offs is that you made the top five... no prizes for coming first in roll offs..

There's no doubting Mr Carmichael's ability. He's an excellent bowler. I'm still interested in learning about these "FIQ" medals.

There's no doubting Mr Carmichael's ability. He's an excellent bowler. I'm still interested in learning about these "FIQ" medals.

What would you like to know Wayne?
David Carmichael represented Australia with success. And good news for you, I'm pretty sure he used a Urethane bowling ball!

Do you want to know details? Year? Event? What?

Only trying to help.

David

Why is this all being brought up.

Final 5 "winners" from each zone will decide who takes away the money.

Same lane conditions, with all bowlers competing.

Can we stop all this crap now.

One zone defending high scores, with individual bowlers being mentioned. It's all bullsh...

All it does is bring down the whole competition.

Let's see what happens in the final.

Yes yes yes......details please. isn't that what i adsked for in my last post David?
I've seached the TBA site but couldn't find his nmae anywhere, so please tell us all the full story...An accomplishment such as this should be made known!

I can't see where the higher scoring condition is being ripped OR defended. Nor is the Sunraysia pattern...There's no question that the Southern division has the better bowlers, simply because they get more chances to bowl on a variety of shots, while us country folk, due to the large distrances between centres, are pretty much stuck with whatever our local centre puts out...

When we all get together at Epping, I'm pretty sure the cream will rise to the top.

David Carmichael has 3 youth FIQ golds, Singles and Trios in 85 and teams in 87. He also won the Venutos cup in 1986 back in the days of 100+ entries for most of the VCBA events

ok i have put this on here because the people saying these things read this site and yes it may be bullsh.. but hopefully the will stop the crap that is going round is'nt the idea 2 give some1 a pat on the back if they bowl well not bag them .david is a very close friend of mine and that is y i am defending him im not sure but i think he got fiq medals in 85-87 1 in singles and 2 in doubles.maybe there should be 3-4 patterns that get used 4 the tourn then it will stop all this crap aswell but until then it will keep happening.

David Carmichael has 3 youth FIQ golds, Singles and Trios in 85 and teams in 87. He also won the Venutos cup in 1986 back in the days of 100+ entries for most of the VCBA events

Spot on Adrian, I think Jakarta (85) was singles and trios.
Tokyo (87) was trios.

ok i have put this on here because the people saying these things read this site and yes it may be bullsh.. but hopefully the will stop the crap that is going round is'nt the idea 2 give some1 a pat on the back if they bowl well not bag them .david is a very close friend of mine and that is y i am defending him im not sure but i think he got fiq medals in 85-87 1 in singles and 2 in doubles.maybe there should be 3-4 patterns that get used 4 the tourn then it will stop all this crap aswell but until then it will keep happening.

ARE YOU READING SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T SEE?? Who bagged David?

ok wayne im not going 2 put names on here and like i said they read this site so thats y ive put it here so they will read it and then they can reply or just stop the bagging.there was a post not long after the tourn but the person that wrote that did say it was'nt a go at any1 also chucky wrote about that post aswell

I think David is big enough and tough enough to defend himself if needed. Knowing David - he is talented enough to shrug it off, and "talk" to those concerned if he needs to.

Do you feally think you are helping him??

There was lots of other bowlers who bowled, and scored well at Bowlerama.

The post will go forever if we are to defend them all.

this is true i only put this on here because people were doubting davids ability i've had my say which im entitled 2 and cant wait for the final at epping which will be great.

No one would be silly enough to say that would they? Always curious why he was never on the VCBA/ATBA circuit fulltime back in those days too?

Back
Top Bottom