EMERSON ZONE RESULTS

Umm think it was hammer. It has to get put on here. Saturday night did hurt a fair bit though. Was alot of alcohol consumed in a little amount of time.

Deano

chris has been working his butt off in the last 12 months, to gain the best possible conditions (not only lane but services provided) for his bowlers and his centre

Couldn't agree more there Craig. Personally i thought the weekend was great. It was my first Emerson as it was for a few others as well. (hope it's not my last)

To those teams that made the state final from both zones... congratulations and see you all in November.

Cheers,
Mick

The Saturday night drinking escapade could have cost one team a berth in the state finals. :(

Wayne - I do not remember seeing anyone in our little group, that had to bowl the next morning. (Apart from Hammer and Kev, and I think from memory they were on top most of the day. It must have helped them)

It was more a rehab get together.

Was there another group that you were referring to?

It did stop me cheering loudly for the first 2 games though.

Dave there was one other in the club that was bowling sunday morning, saturday night (or was that early sunday morning) he was imitating deano's imatation ;)

Yes thats right. Bloody funny as. Still trying to work out if he was still impersonating on Sunday when bowling. Sorry mate.

Deano

He was impersonating someone....just not sure who it actually was. I don't think it was the same person as it was saturday night though!! lol

Still had a ball saturday night....there are advantages to bowling first and using sunday to recover.....lol

LOL was only a hop skip and a jump from missing though LOL

Just stuffed up the jump thats all LOL

Congrats to all the made the final..... WELL DONE SHEPP

ANYONE FOR KANGAROO STEAKS LMAO

Gees you rack off to Adelaide and still manage to annoy the crap out of me!!

I kept a piece of the little bugger.....well some fur got stuck in my headlight anyway!! ;)

And little cuz......be nice.....

He is Thomo.... He can do wonderful things!.

and I was being nice!!!...,

I was thinking last night.... I wonder how many flips it did over the car....

I kept a piece of the little bugger.....well some fur got stuck in my headlight anyway!! ;)
And little cuz......be nice.....

Annoyin you aint hard at all with talent like mine ;)

Are you gonna frame the piece for future memories :D

If your cuz is little you must be a MIDGET :p

The car is in getting fixed....so the fur is gone....but I have photos to frame...and my luck the roo did a triple flip over my car then got up and hopped away!! ;)

My aim in two weeks....to make it to and from Mildura for the marathon with no roos getting in my way!! :confused: We will have to wait and see;)

ps....who said you could get the internet on over there?? lol

hey chucky wot drugs u on chris work hard lol only joking.i have been hearing alot about bowl-a-rama's condition it was the house pattern and i saw alot of bowlers struggle and these were the bowlers calling it a pie hole how many centres do u know that run a totally different pattern to their house pattern if it is at your centre you would keep it the same so your team has the best chance to make final.i know of some other centres that the condition is easy aswell but here nothing about them so for all the pie hole people get over it. also people do forget that david carmichael has 3 or 4 fiq gold metals and bowls almost everyday and the man can bowl wait for final he will rip em apart again c u at epping

my point here is yes the scores were high but if they had run a pattern that was say160- 170ave it would have been the same people complaining because it was crap they made the choise to go with the house pattern because they are all about looking after the bowler and keeping every1 happy i did'nt know that sunraysia ran a different pattern i was told they used house pattern so thanx 4 clearing that 1 up.

Back
Top Bottom