COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Most teams have Managers or Coaches that can do the scoring. There are also extra players in each team
The players area get crowded enough without extra's. ( especially La Trobe;))

Rob

Espically now that we have a legit excuse;)

HEy Rob

Have'nt seen much of Travis where is he hiding has he flattened his pillow yet.....couple of bite marks maybe ;)

Be there Thursday night so Friday golf will be on - gotta make the team first.

Memories of last time I was in Mildura - Motta's 300 what a night that was - :5shotss: ***** wanted me to carry him home
Still can see Wazza and Brooksy from Wbool sitting on the steps of the bowl with stubby in hand next morning - Broke all drinking records that weekend

Trying to play golf with Dean and Wozz, hitting a 3 iron on a par 3 165mt at the club house! Geelong blowing everyone away, us finishing the best of the rest, spending most of the time with a can in the hand at colac's/shepparton hotel, jason mckonkey falling in the pool, the chick bartender that i was apparently trying to climb over the bar to get her number............ blurrrrry

Trying to play golf with Dean and Wozz, hitting a 3 iron on a par 3 165mt at the club house! Geelong blowing everyone away, us finishing the best of the rest, spending most of the time with a can in the hand at colac's/shepparton hotel, jason mckonkey falling in the pool, the chick bartender that i was apparently trying to climb over the bar to get her number............ blurrrrry

Yeah that doesnt sound like you at all Motts :p;)

well well well

Sheppartons teams

Chris Hamilton Samara Murphy
Paul Kerr Kelly Jones
Tim Piastri Tennille Scott
Tim Thompson Kylie Jefferis
Pete Emmett Tania Jacobs
Kevin Wilkins Jacalyn Thatcher
Terry Rowe Melissa Thompson

Not bad hey!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!

Mr. Rowe back in, very interesting.

And the Bunny is there too. Will have to see if his wrist, elbow, knee or brain hold up.

Chase was scared off by the marathon :)

Rob

Terry finished 7th on 202 Ave,Chub finished 8th on a 199 Ave

the selectors went with the top 7 past the past

Cheerz
Kev

He must have had a shocker in the second round, heard he was averaging 220 after the 1st.

Will be good to get into the old bloke again;) (so to speak):confused:

Rob

Ballarat Men

Daniel Nestor (c)
Mark Woodyatt
Peter Gallagher
Stephen Henderson
Greg Matcham
Matt Kelly
Ian Irving

ya right Rob he had a 179 ave, conditions were different in the second trial so suited some more than others :rolleyes:

Kev

Albury/Wodonga Country Cup Team

Andrew Craig (c)
Allan Smith
Lyndon Quinlivan
Ashley Chettleburgh
Mathew Chettleburgh
Kerwin Bartel
John Anderson

Paige Williams (c)
Di Ryan
Niaomi Chettleburgh