Elizabeth Abraham
Elaine Gordon
Viv Burl
Sandie Rogitsch
Tania Moore

Jenny Mckane Manager

Any one prepared to lay odds?

Winner in the Mens will come from the following :

Alubury - Loads of experience, Home center, A few old heads returning.
Colac - Similar conditions at home center , Plenty of experience, and they have a cheat I mean LEFTY:p
Latrobe - Similar condition at home center, Plenty of experiece mixed with talented youth, Have done it before.
Bendigo - Darkhorse with talent, Never count out a team with the guidance of the loveable giant from OTB:D

Colac - Similar conditions at home center , Plenty of experience, and they have a cheat I mean LEFTY:p
Latrobe - Similar condition at home center, Plenty of experiece mixed with talented youth, Have done it before.
Bendigo - Darkhorse with talent, Never count out a team with the helpfulness of the lovable giant from OTB:D

Hey Mr. Motta, do you realise that Albury has a piece of technology that actually puts conditioner onto the lanes:p so I don't think it will be a similar condition to yours;) besides your team might implode again.

Rob

Bendigo - Darkhorse with talent, Never count out a team with the guidance of the loveable giant from OTB:D

I would have thought you would have done your homework a bit better Jason -- we have 4 cheats in this years team:p

Winner in the Ladies will be from :

Sunraysia - Team Garioch, dont need to say much else than that!
Latrobe - Similar conditions to home center, Very determined team bolstered by a couple of Ex-state reps, high scoring ladies team.
Shepparton - slightly different looking side than those of past but still has the hard hitting scoring potential to win lots of games, never out of it at any stage.
Bendigo - Only have six girls, but they have scoring ability, just wether they can all score at the same time, and they do have Nana Clark.

I would have thought you would have done your homework a bit better Jason -- we have 4 cheats in this years team:p

Home work was never one of my strong points, usually ended up in some sort of drunken orgie at someone elses room!

4 CHEATS! May as well hand over the blodd.y cup now!

Speaking of which, why is it called Country Cup when the trophy is a sheild?
Ponder that one powers that be!

You are ruling out Shepparton and Sunraysia? First and second from last year. Interesting...............

Wooden lanes will be interesting, been a couple years now since we got rid of ours at home.

Should be a nice little challenge :p

Hey Mr. Motta, do you realise that Albury has a piece of technology that actually puts conditioner onto the lanes:p so I don't think it will be a similar condition to yours;)
Rob
Can you send some of that conditioner down this way on second thoughts also include instructions for use - first night back tonight after a Xmas break and ended up over the card only to get cleaned up by my young bloke who hasnt bowled for about 7 months - luckily we are in the same team;)

Has the draw been sent out yet?

I imagine it is 7 Sat & Sunday (4 + 3) and 4 Monday 2 +2 or 4 game block?

Men are first - is it back to 8.00am start (7.45am practice) or later with reduced teams?

Has the draw been sent out yet?

I imagine it is 7 Sat & Sunday (4 + 3) and 4 Monday 2 +2 or 4 game block?

Men are first - is it back to 8.00am start (7.45am practice) or later with reduced teams?

7.30 am starts for us poor blokes. Hope the ladies keep the noise down when they get back to the motels after bowling.;):p:p

Rob

PS...attached is the lane draw as sent to me by KS.

Attachments

• lane draw 2009 albury.xls
    49 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom