Averages

S

Shelbe

Heya's!
I was just wondering how much everyone improved last yr??
Like what was you'r average at the start of the year and what was it at the end of the year?

mine was bout 170 at the start and 179 at the end i think so i improved by 9..

25 pins or so, cant remember exactly what the start and finshing averages were but it was 25 pins increase im pretty sure.
later

I think mine started the year at about 180 and finished at 195.
So around 15 pins for the year thanks to competing in more tournaments and more intensive coaching sessions.

hey, well last year it was 183, at the moment its about 207, so thats about 24 pins. its gonna be a good year in 2003, i can see it now...

Later

started 165 ( very dissapointed with my start ) and finished with 177, which is around my usual average

had entering average of 200 at the start of the year, then bowled like sh!t in the first 6-7months (struggled to average 180 most nights -- on thursday nights average got down to as low as 165 :( :oops: :( )
finished the year in 2 full-year leagues with a 183 and 181 average, and then finsihed the year with a 203 average at the halfway mark of another league (65 games)

so not much improvement there... and don't bother me one bit :D

later all

Over the course of last year, my average dipped from about 215 down to 175 & back to the 190s as I adapted to getting considerably less coached practice time as I used to.

hi Derek

your entering ave for the Rockhampton Junior Sheild was listed at 200, so where does the 221 ave come from?
:?: :?: :?:

hi people.

Not many of you would now me. unless your from chermside or surounding area. But last year my average went from low 140`s to 203 at the end of christmass. That is an increase of about 60. give or take.

Chucky louise :twisted:

um last year mine started at about 170 now it's about 206 :D
obviously thats 36 pins :shock:

low 140's to 200 odd thats bloody good m8

catchaslata :p

Hey all, was a 164 average, now im at a 192, and rising. :D See how it goes over the next few months. Cyas

well to tell the trueth i only started bowling seriously at the beggining of last year.

I am just a freak 8)

My Average at the start of the year was 89 now its

BUT the problem with me is one week its 189

and another week its 149

so it would really be about 169 but i can never tell

i would like to be bowling 190s every day but eventually ill get there

Back
Top Bottom