Ashes to Ashes

Hammer

C'mon Aussie C'mon C"mon

With the Ashes starting on Thursday, just wanting to know is anyone excited with the up and comeing series. I cant wait for it to start. I have the Face paint, hair colour, dont laugh, for the first day at the Gabba. Bring it on poms.

I'm definately excited and looking forward to the action starting on Thursday. I'm predicting a 3-1 win to the Aussies. It's a shame I have to get scores off the net for it though because I'll be at work.. might be able to hook up the good old abc radio if I'm lucky.

C'mon Aussie C'mon C"mon
With the Ashes starting on Thursday, just wanting to know is anyone excited with the up and comeing series. I cant wait for it to start. I have the Face paint, hair colour, dont laugh, for the first day at the Gabba. Bring it on poms.
U have tickets so jealous

hey hammer i dare you to where face paint hair colour on sunday to aspley ;)

U have tickets so jealous
hey hammer i dare you to where face paint hair colour on sunday to aspley ;)

Yes I have been promised box seats from the Man himself Mr Conquest.

Cam picture this, Thursday all day at the cricket, unlimited drinky winkies, than off to league straight after, last night of legue first 3 positions up for grabs, were currently 2nd, it will be a great night, lol

Yes I have been promised box seats from the Man himself Mr Conquest.
Cam picture this, Thursday all day at the cricket, unlimited drinky winkies, than off to league straight after, last night of legue first 3 positions up for grabs, were currently 2nd, it will be a great night, lol
lucky bastards :p

look i think winning the league is way more important lads i dont bowl on thursday so im sure i can take good care of the seats for u :)

I'm predicting a 3-1 win to the Aussies.

Your giving them that much credit.. lol...

I can't see the Poms winning one test.. I'm not being cocky, its just the poms don't have any depth now that Vaughn and Trescothick are not there, and most of them haven't played down under...

4-0 to the Aussies...

gigitty

Have Fun
Wayne.

P.S .. Hammer, u drinking all day then bowling .. I have to do that some day, lol...

Your giving them that much credit.. lol...
I can't see the Poms winning one test.. I'm not being cocky, its just the poms don't have any depth now that Vaughn and Trescothick are not there, and most of them haven't played down under...
4-0 to the Aussies...
gigitty
Have Fun
Wayne.
P.S .. Hammer, u drinking all day then bowling .. I have to do that some day, lol...

Everyone says that everytime we play them. In 98/99 out here they looked like getting clean sweeped except for a draw in Brisbane in the First Test (rain on day 5 saved England), yet they managed to win a Test in Melbourne in that series. In 2001 at home, noone gave them a chance after the first couple of Tests, yet Mark Butcher brought them home with an excellent 173 not out to win the 4th Test.

Never write England off. I'm still tipping a 3-1 series win to Australia though.

And don't be surprised if Michael Vaughan walks out to bat in the 3rd Test at Adelaide - in fact don't be surprised if he doesn't appear in the 2nd Test at Perth. The date of his return keeps coming forward and he is one cunning bloke, he knows how to play the cards to his favour.

England to retain the Ashes!

ENGLAND TO RETAIN THE ASHES!

'Freddy' Flintoff will rip through the Australian top order and Steve Harmison will clean up the tail!
I cannot wait for this. Australia will be reminded that they are no longer the number one nation in test cricket. Look out for Kevin Pietersen to destroy the Aussie bowling attack. Ricky Ponting better have some excuses on hand because England are gonna show a ton of guts and courage in this series and take it to the Aussies! The Barmy Army will be there to cheer the lads home every step of the way!

C'MON ENGLAND!

Re: England to retain the Ashes!

'Freddy' Flintoff will rip through the Australian top order and Steve Harmison will clean up the tail!
I cannot wait for this. Australia will be reminded that they are no longer the number one nation in test cricket. Look out for Kevin Pietersen to destroy the Aussie bowling attack. Ricky Ponting better have some excuses on hand because England are gonna show a ton of guts and courage in this series and take it to the Aussies! The Barmy Army will be there to cheer the lads home every step of the way!
C'MON ENGLAND!

So that's what Ice does to normal rational people? :)

Last time Harmison was here, he couldn't even get his run-up right and had to be taken out of the attack. He blamed it on homesickness. Bell is coming off a pair in the final Test at The Oval.. you better hope Freddie and Strauss are firing and Vaughan comes back!

Been looking forward to this since the last Ashes series.
I don't think it'll be all one way like a lot of people are expecting, I expect the Poms to make a fair fist of it, but I think the Aussies might take it out.

Hopefully the matches have great atmosphere too, even though the corporate flogs are trying to ban everything and make it like going to the theatre. :popcorn:

Hope this one stacks up with the last Ashes series :)

So that's what Ice does to normal rational people? :)
LMFAO =D>

Oh and Boston, Hoggard has a better chance to 'rip up the Aussie line up' than Flintoff...

Niel Harvey said the English attack looked pathetic (Sunday Herald Sun) ...

Wayne

C'MON ENGLAND!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Advantage Australia

Ponting strikes first blood...

Oh yeah!!! The Punta is the man. The Pommies haven't even looked like getting Hussey and The Captain out. Look for Punta to reach the double tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom