MICHAEL LITTLE
BRANDON QUAL ECT SORRY BRANDO
THERE ARE SOME WILD CARDS LIKE
MICHEAL ZENTVELD
THE MILKMAN
FELL FREE TO ADD ANY MORE
C U ALL AT MENTONE

cam
dont count yourself out, mentone 220 ave the other week at state trials just dont hit your head the night before youll be right see you there mate
go vics

there was alot of good youth bowlers there on the weekend, but my pick for the team would be, belmo, lean, little and walsh i would say brando but he isnt in the YTS

Hey Cam i wont be rolling off this year as i havent been bowling much this year due to work and i have fractured my hand. So good luck to all bowling im sure you will achieve what you want to do .

scott andrews

BRANDON QUAL is yet to enter Youth Teams Roll Off, with entries closing in the next couple of days this makes his chance of making the team very difficult.

Hey, no one's game to predict the girls team???

4 bowlers

lean, little, walsh.....myslef (i hope)

if that teams goes away

IT WILL BE THE BEST YOUTH TEAM EVER!!!!

now im not saying that there arnt other bowlers who can come top 2 or be selected....this is just the team i would love to HAVE

laaaaaaaaaaater

Dont forget Jason Walsh, when he gets on fire, he's definately a worthy chance.

Brendan Heathwood, Andy Nobbs, Robert Townsend, Scott Andrews, Joel Lovegrove and Trent Pearce can all get it going.

I must admit, from what we saw on the weekend, there is one certainty, the automatic qualifier is up for grabs, and who the hell knows about what the selectors are thinking about.

Oh, dont worry about me, I aint a threat, im just a victorian :^)

The Team will be
Belmo
jarrod lean
mick little
jason walsh

Noone else comes close to that team, And if someone else thinks they can make it GOOD F***ing luck to them

Just hate the COCKY Talk from some of the younger less experianced bowlers, who think one bad tournie and the BEST YOUTHS are not good enough for THE YOUTH TEAM!!!!!!

I have to agree with you Belmo that that team on paper should kick anyone as long as JW pulls his finger out cause we all know how good he is.
As for the best team ever, well on paper maybe but the proof is in the MEDALS.
Keep up the good bowling mate.

RT
icon_cool.gif

To I'm Open,

What do you have to say now? Im not being cocky, but I wonder why you were so sure about the team in the first place?

Dont count your chickens until they hatch, confuscious say ....

CAM CAM CAM
U MENTIONED THE PEOPLE WHO SAID U HAD NO CHANCE
WHAT ABOUT THE ONES WHO HAD FAITH IN U WHERES THERE THANKS
ANYWAY WELL DONE MATE U DESERVE IT WITH ALL THE TRAINING U HAVE PUT IN IN THE LAST FEW YEARS GO GET THEM DUDE

Back
Top Bottom