Wrist guards

Wrist guards

• Use

Votes: 59 44.7%
  • Dont use

Votes: 73 55.3%

• Total voters
Wrist gaurds!! What are they used for ?? If you have an injury you could use one, but rest and physio would be a better option! Why risk permanent injury? Some say they use one because they have a weak wrist?? You could take the lazy option and wear a brace forever, or you could put in a little effort and exercise and strengthen your wrist!!

I would not personally reccomend a brace to any bowler but would not condemn or persecute a bowler who wears one, it comes down to individual circumstances and choices!!

Whichever way you choose make sure you have thought it out and made the right choices!! If you intend to wear a brace make sure it correctly fitted, an incorrectly fitted brace is as good as no brace at all!! Consult your local Pro Shop expert and a Hih Level Coach and get some advice before making your final decision.

Good luck and may the FORCE be with you!!

Darth Vader said:
If you have an injury you could use one, but rest and physio would be a better option!

I have an injury. I dont think I will ever come out of my guard...physio helps, but they know more about the tendons and ligaments than we do, so when I was told to keep the wrist guard, I did...

I used one for 6 months however it caused me to come around the ball and it was beginning to give me pain as the XXL robby revs 3 I had wasnt big enough for my 5" span. I didnt notice the little descrepencies until it was too late and now I have to start from scratch again with my release.

In short, I dont use one.

Stuart Little said:
I cant even release the ball using a wrist graud. Personally, i dont like them, i understand if ppl need them because of injuries, but the whole keeping ur wrist in the same position every release just helps the game get easier and easier!
yer i use one cause of a my weak wrist

i use one only cause that i have been told that

if i use one i get a full roll if i don't i get a semi roll

jgosh

Back
Top Bottom