Why!Why?? Dont u hate it when you start strikin then stuff u

Has anyone started a roll then stuffed it.

I must say i have, twice. In the state masters (south qld) i got a 6 bagger then opened four frames gettin a 200 flat.
Then during the nationals i got another 6 bagger then left a 4 7 10 but luckily enough i spared it.

Is anyone got more than 2 i would love to hear them!!!

I think everyone has at some stage but are too afraid to admit it
icon_rolleyes.gif

yes i got the first 5 and then left a
2-5-7-10
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif
went through the
2-7
icon_eek.gif

ha ha!!!

oh well

catcha

ive gone the first 10 and left a pocket 10 pin, for good measure i missed it!! then i had the first 10 again and managed to leave the 4-6-7-10 took 2 for a 284 game!!

Later Da Cowman

in my 288 i left a cold 10 pin in the first frame next 10 frames were strikes then i left the 1,2
cleva ey

one night a friend of mine bowled 6 in a row gutter ball spare twice...one of them he followed with a double and another gutterball spare...it was hilarious to watch
icon_razz.gif

hey
yeah i did that this year at nationals...
had first 5, cold 10 pin, spared... then on the last ball of the 10th i get a huge 6!!! for a very small 275.. ohh well it's better than all the other games i bowled so i'm not complaining
c-ya's
xxxxx

ive gone the first 10 and left a pocket 10 pin, for good measure i missed it!! then i had the first 10 again and managed to leave the 4-6-7-10 took 2 for a 284 game!!

Later Da Cowman

in my 288 i left a cold 10 pin in the first frame next 10 frames were strikes then i left the 1,2
cleva ey

one night a friend of mine bowled 6 in a row gutter ball spare twice...one of them he followed with a double and another gutterball spare...it was hilarious to watch
icon_razz.gif

i got 12 strikes in a row then i opened the next frame of the next game.. gee i was dissapointed
icon_razz.gif

peace out

loco

hey.
well i've done it waaaay too many times to want to even remember but the latest was in shield this year...
last day, playing tasmania, i opened with a 7 bagger. then went something like 9/ 72 81 or some utter crap to ruin it and finish with a 244. anyway it happens... no point dwelling on it cos it just happens more.. haha its a vicious (spelling?) cycle
icon_razz.gif

cyas
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

i got 12 strikes in a row then i opened the next frame of the next game.. gee i was dissapointed
icon_razz.gif

peace out

loco

hey.
well i've done it waaaay too many times to want to even remember but the latest was in shield this year...
last day, playing tasmania, i opened with a 7 bagger. then went something like 9/ 72 81 or some utter crap to ruin it and finish with a 244. anyway it happens... no point dwelling on it cos it just happens more.. haha its a vicious (spelling?) cycle
icon_razz.gif

cyas
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeh i remember that game patty u were playing me i shot 236 without any open frames and a solid 10 pin in 6th frame i think how annoying... anyway it was a good game!

Yeh i remember that game patty u were playing me i shot 236 without any open frames and a solid 10 pin in 6th frame i think how annoying... anyway it was a good game!

Back
Top Bottom