Why have posts slowed on this site?

No, no no no, no. It means nothing of the sort.

As was evidenced by the reaction to this information and the subsequent fervor, this is a hot topic. It should have been properly processed and an annoncement made when all details were finalised.

I can't (can't, not won't, I don't know myself) confirm if the fact was correct, or if Cara will be taking on the role or not. Simply the announcement onto the website was in error and an official announcement with all of the facts will be made in due course.

Now lets all sit back in anticipation of an exciting announcement on the matter, and fingers crossed the rumour turns out to be true.

No, no no no, no. It means nothing of the sort.

As was evidenced by the reaction to this information and the subsequent fervor, this is a hot topic. It should have been properly processed and an annoncement made when all details were finalised.

I can't (can't, not won't, I don't know myself) confirm if the fact was correct, or if Cara will be taking on the role or not. Simply the announcement onto the website was in error and an official announcement with all of the facts will be made in due course.

Now lets all sit back in anticipation of an exciting announcement on the matter, and fingers crossed the rumour turns out to be true.

So will this be like your birthday when you know what you are getting from your mother in law cause your wife told you but you still act surprised anyway?

I agree that the posts have slowed down as well, so with that in mind l say
that right handers are a pain in the arse, they use big hooking bowling balls with a gizzillion revs then piss and moan when the lanes break down. If you all fudged it like us sensible left handers you wouldn't have to adjust so much, if you're not happy with that assessment then you can all go and get stuffed.
PS, re read the first line.

that right handers are a pain in the arse, they use big hooking bowling balls with a gizzillion revs then piss and moan when the lanes break down. If you all fudged it like us sensible left handers you wouldn't have to adjust so much, if you're not happy with that assessment then you can all go and get stuffed.

the lanes break down because of the sheer amount of traffic on the right side not the way righties try to hook the ball from coast to coast.
if you had 2 lefties and 2 righties bowling on the same pair then all would have to adjust about the same amount as each other (unless everyone was playing radically different lines).

nice conversation/argument starter though. lol:D

If bowling right handed is a pain in your arse your doing it the wrong way! I realise your a bit slow being you have bowled with those hammers for that long but its good to see you have seen the light?
When you walk out of MTC tomorrow cause you can't carry I will be LMFAO!

Don't start with the "can't carry" bull****, people might start to confuse me with another lefty. Anyway, l got a storm now, and it looks ****loads better than yours.
PS, don't confuse the word "your" (meaning..ownership) with the word "you're" as in "you are" a dumb righty. See you at 11.00am, your place.

my friend stevie reckons he can beat both you bowlers
we will find that out on wednesday night

my friend stevie reckons he can beat both you bowlers
we will find that out on wednesday night
POPPY!
You just made stevie's day! I didn't think he had any friends?
And the Wed night ditch just makes anyone a bowler. Stevie does it tough bowling on he's 3 boards 10, 15 or 20 somewhere there.

Firstly the "inflammatory post I was after" was something in the realms of absurd, I was expecting something like "George can't bowl without a wrist brace" or "Belmo's on the decline" - something outrageous igniting discussion.

It's true! George can't bowl without a wrist brace!! Have you seen him try?? :D

What have you started Gary, even a perfectly innocent post and you still manage to stir up controversy. OMG I can't take you anywhere can I! :D Ha ha ha

P.S Seems to be plenty of posts here lol

Not a decision we took lightly. In fact, we had four days of debate over it. Once the decision was made, we couldn't tell our wives differently after we saw a pattern beyond 39ft for the first time since Christ wore shorts. That just wouldn't have been fair.

Besides, I didn't want to get swine flu! What is it with you guys kissing pigs, anyway?

Firstly the "inflammatory post I was after" was something in the realms of absurd, I was expecting something like "George can't bowl without a wrist brace" or "Belmo's on the decline" - something outrageous igniting discussion.
How about "Belmo Caught Cross Dressing in George's Robo-Cop Wrist..?"

Maybe I've played a little too much "Man Bites Dog."

Wouldn't the Volvo make it all the way down? :D

Maybe you could bowl at Ringwood like Paul and Darren? They are never short of a few yarns about Ringwood!

It's almost as consistently heard as Brian Bridges talks about practising 150 games a week to average 204 with a plastic ball!

:D

p.s. Ringwood!

Wouldn't the Volvo make it all the way down? :D

Maybe you could bowl at Ringwood like Paul and Darren? They are never short of a few yarns about Ringwood!

It's almost as consistently heard as Brian Bridges talks about practising 150 games a week to average 204 with a plastic ball!

:D

p.s. Ringwood!
TONX
I have noticed your MUSSO has not been interstate, but Im just waiting to see you drive down road wearing your AKUBRA.
As for RINGWOOD I really only miss some of the great pinballs? Plus I have to live on memories where there was not a 10 board ditch to make me believe I could actually bowl.
As for Brian(who I have known for 15+years) if you gave him 40-50ft flat oil he would still probably dominate at 60+.
TONX I can see great similarities with you and Brian, you both have the same amount of crap to tell us, except Brian can remember when he was a great bowler( and I put him with the Bradfords, gardner, wenbans etc) you still have to prove yourself to better than a great JUNIOR bowler!
Thanks for the opportunity to BAGG you, young bridges apprentice!

Back
Top Bottom