WHOS YOUR FAVOURITE PBA TEN PIN BOWLER

Have to wonder if our conditions really would shut out alot of the guys from over there. I know they are great bowlers and all, but i think it would be a bit of a fright and abit to get used to. Thats of course if they were to bowl on a typical house shot out here.

would like to know how we in Australia can get to see these guys in action other than if we get a tape sent from O/S ? As regards the TRACK comments I wouldn't get too excited as Norm Duke is famous for his" just put three holes in it and I will make it work" attitude to balls and drilling so I don't think he could give a stuff ( other than the money ) what ball he bowls with.

Pay tv has some bowling forecast for this month, i havent bothered to check what it is, but it wasnt PBA :( Remember going back a couple years ago, espn had the PBA on one week, then the PWBA the next week. Only bad thing about it was the early morning starts for the PWBA! 5 oclock starts seriously suck (but thats why you have a video player ;) ) I wonder if it is a simple supply and demmand thing, or like alot of programs the dollar figure has gone up so it gets the chop from the scheduled programming.

My Favorite Bowlers of all time.
1. Mark Roth
2. John Gant
3. Parker bohn
4. Hookin Bob Hanley
5. Danny Wiseman

duke?

Damn !

I thought I would be the only person to say DUKE IS KING !

Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke ! Duke !

Favourite to Watch- Chris Barnes, he has a great shot anywhere on the lane and its very effective

Favourite of all Time WRW- Walter Ray Williams Jnr is simply the best this season he earned $300,000+ and top the 3 million career earnings. and has won 37 career PBA titles...

If i could bowl like anyone it would be WRW!

My Top Ten of all time would be (In no particular order)

1. Eric Forkel (The Clock Is Ticking !!!)
2. Randy Pederson (Get Pumped)
3. Marshall Hollman (Lane Larrikin)
4. Parker Bohn III (A Smoothy Lefty)
5. Mark Roth (Old Skool Cranker)
6. Walter Raw Williams J.R (AKA Dead Eye)
7. Robert Smith (Just Awesome)
8. Norm Duke (Little Bit Of Man / Big Bit Of Talent)
9. Jason Couch (A Powerful Lefty)
10. Pete Weber (Big Swing Personified)

That's My 2 Cents Worth :lol:

Hi all

My favourite would have to be Pete Weber.
Could watch Duke,Walter Ray Williams and Parker Bohn all day!!

one man who is definitely missing is earl anthony. ryan schaefer, kelly coffman, robert lawrence and steve cook were also rather exciting to watch, albeit hit and miss at times.
i feel that bob benoit and bob learn jr are also missing from this list.

Back
Top Bottom