Which brand do you like the best?

Which bowling brand is the best in your opinion?

• Storm

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Track

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Roto-Grip

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Hammer

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lane#1

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Columbia 300

• Brunswick

• AMF 300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go Visionary said:
Visionary all the way!!!!!!!!!!

I currently use the 'Frankie May' and the 'G3' Gryphon from Visionary. The G3 is great on fresh oil and clean back ends but still hits strong even when there is a bit of carry down. But then when conditions break down, the Frankie May comes into play. It hold its line when the mid-lane breaks down and doesn't over/under react in the carrydown.

This is the one brand I've found that revs up hard in the mid-lane and doesn't burn up, retaining all its power to drive right through the pins.

They are at least on par with all the leading brands, but at a fraction of the cost.

Frankie May ball looks best polished...

Visionary IS easily on par with the best, and they are priced very, very well. Though I still love Storm, I will definately be picking up some more Visionary stuff in the near future...

It is pretty obvious which brand gets my vote – EBONITE. The last 2 years on the PBA tour tells the story. The 2004 season saw Ebonite staffer Mika Koivuniemi win the player of the year title. Mika went to Brunswick for the 2005 season and is not in contention for player of the year.

Patrick Allen (Hammer) and Tommy Jones (Ebonite) dominated the 2005 season. Allen won 3 titles and Jones won 4 titles. One of these players will be the 2005 player of the year.

Ebonite offers a large range of equipment. Their balls are a little more controlled at the breakpoint than most other brands and they deliver reliable performance.

Brando

tommy jones will take player of the year hon ours but allen did mate all the majors and even made it to all of the majors final matches.

I reckon he should too, he had an awesome season, I love watching him bowl, but I have bad feeling that Patrick Allen will take it from under him...

hopefully patrick allen will take out player of the year, but if tommy wins it that would be great either way.

i still reacon tommy will take it just because he was perfect with his tv appereances and was very, very dominant on tv and it should threw the last season he was 100% on tv witch is amazing, i'm still waitngi to see tomy jones and robert smith square of on tv.

hang on it just looked on the pba web site and patrick allen took player of the year honours (i don't now how).

pa deserved the win, he bowled good, tommy did bowl well, but pa was alittle better.

luke green

Track is my prefered Brand, i do own a Storm XXX Xtreame very good ball but i still prefer Track, to add on about the Track Rule i got 1 at the end of April and i think it is 1 of the best balls i have bought, Second 2 the Track EMB XF though

My fav brand would have to be the new legend series. There hand made so there not a a production line, they are consitant with there hook and allow alot of power in the poket, before i owned a legend it would have to be storm coz there ace!

Birkett

Back
Top Bottom