Which brand do you like the best?

Which bowling brand is the best in your opinion?

• Storm

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Track

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Roto-Grip

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Hammer

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lane#1

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Columbia 300

• Brunswick

• AMF 300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Hi all! I tried starting this before, but i don't know what happened to it, so I'll try it again. Let us know which is your fave bowling brand out of the following (sorry if i don't name your brand, you'll just have to pick other).

Bubyee

Rowey :p

even though i love storm in my opinion brunswick has the more well rounded bowling gear with better products made.

Mate you do live in fantasy land. How in the world can you say that Brunswick has a better range than storm. Does your planet bowl?

brunswick has a awsome line up, i would love to go all brunswick balls. but for me hammer suits me the best love there gear, and truley nothing hits like a hammer. ebonite is good though.

luke green

If you think so highly of Brunswick, then why bowl with Storm...it just doesnt work.
I think highly of Storm and I bowl with them...now that works!!

hey all my favourite brands are
1. Storm
2. Rotogrip
3. Ebonite
4. Hammer
5. Lane 1#

and i hate all over brands

Brunswick is definitely the best brand of bowling balls. They have a wide range of equipment and the gear lasts a very long time. I have not seen any other brand last, I still have a defense zone that hits excellent after 10 years and it still racks up the high games and series.

Buy Brunswick you won't be disappointed.

Brunswick for me, I'm a Zone fan from way back.

I've also been served well by Track and Ebonite balls in the past.

Used to be all ebonite and columbia, but now they suck so I go all storm. Awesome rolling balls with the covers very versitile. Storm works best on synthetics because of its great backend reaction.

Don't mind Visionary either, the covers are good, thick and durable, and they hit nicely.

Can't stand: ebonite's high end stuff and All brunswick!!!

~Mrs Storm~ said:
If you think so highly of Brunswick, then why bowl with Storm...it just doesnt work.
I think highly of Storm and I bowl with them...now that works!!

i may be reading it wrong but r u saying the power groove reactive is a storm ball, is not is a brunswick ball

Street Racer said:
i may be reading it wrong but r u saying the power groove reactive is a storm ball, is not is a brunswick ball

Sorry mate, I was actually referring to Dark Assalant when I made that post.

storm got my vote for sure but i like how hammer's hit also track i think is reliable but anywayz heres my top 5:
1.storm :D
2.track :)
3.hammer
4.ebonite
5.brunswick ;)

Back
Top Bottom