• Stroker

Votes: 88 40.9%
  • Tweener

Votes: 87 40.5%
  • Cranker

Votes: 40 18.6%

• Total voters
James said:
I think Im a tweener....not sure of tht tho coz I do get alot of power off the hand

tweeners have power in there style of both strocker and cranker

i actually think we have more crankers then tweeners in this sport:p

and luke your about as consistant as the weather:p

Im a tweener! I wouldnt say im as accurate at a stroker, but i cant throw a consistant shot most of the time, and i dont get a whole lot of revs. I can adjust my shot so its more of a strokers shot, but that rarely happens.
And luke, ur a tweener as well, u just come around the ball. And adam, id say ur almost a cranker, ur back swing looks like it, mucsle the whole time!

Hm, no option for stroker-that-bowls-too-ruddy-fast? :eek: No idea what my younger brother counts as, he has a bizarrely low track and a lot of revs.

well, im a stroker i guess... i definately like to stroke ;) but u know wat im sick of right now people, hipocrits.... there seems to be a whole heap of people that are 'like the weather' blaming other people of having the same problem.... no-ones perfect and guess wat, its time for certain hipocrits to get over it, how bout that? plus, it would be hard to get into a state team when ur 'like the weather' dont u think??
well, thats all from me.........
love michelle

Brady ur in between so yeh wouldn't matter and i would almost be the same so yeh i'm in between a tweener and a cranker

I think ive seen luke bowl recently and i would have to say he is in the cranker category. Classic late timing, brings a feeling of nostalgia to this ol crankers heart :turn-l:

Back
Top Bottom