WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST CENTRE IN AUSTRALIA

J

Jenn Star

Well the question is pretty straight forward. What do you guys think?
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey guys,

the best centre in in aust would b mooroolbark by a mile....

I would say that Mooroolbark would be the best centre.. and i don't even bowl league there!

The centre with the nicest juniors would be Werribee..

Hey all,

I would have to say that the two best and nicest centres in Australia would be the Bowl Aust centres at Tuggerwong ACT and Castle Hill NSW.

They might not be the highest scoring centres in Australia but they are the bect presented centres and condition are usually pretty good there.

Tuggeranong is the best... I bowl there, synthetic lanes are the way! Really nice centre

Chermside in Brisbane, followed closely by Tuggerenong in Canberra.

Perhaps a better question would be what is the worst centre in Australia??

by far the best center in WA if not Australia is Fairlanes in the city.
icon_smile.gif

I think that I'd have to say that the 6 lane centre in Woomera would have to be the best....lol
nah, I've only bowled in 6 centres in australia, and I would have to say the best one that I went to was Salisbury.
the dustbowl in Alice Springs really blows chunks...

hey hey hey

Orange Tenpin Bowl wins hands down for its service and politness from its staff.....not only are they polite but they know how to actually run the place.
Prob the best staff person there is one of the full time guys there (cant remember his name, but he knows exactly how to keep all custermers happy)
Jez knows who is i think???

and looks of the bowl ....... WOW, makes u really think if ur in a bowl or in a paradise. Not a dirty chair table or bench, Lanes are a lil hard of late but its the bowls way of making our league bowlers better bowlers in the future HAHAHA

THats my pick for the best bowl

ps- My decesion had nothing to do with my family owning the place and i dont think i exagerated at all, just describing it to u guys as i see it!!!!!

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaater

Hey there

Has anyone seen Liverpool bowl lately. even tho its a rip off, the way it has been designed is very effective. i think it looks better than Manhattan in Mascot.

i'd hav to say ed fleming lanes mooroolbark would be the best centre in australia coz the lanes are great and the kegel machine can do no wrong!!!!

catch pplz

Well I personally belive that mooralbark and mentone have to be the best in my books. But i have never bowled anywhere else but Victoria. So yeah.
icon_razz.gif

the best center in australia would have to be chermside, the only other center that even comes close is bowl land at ingle farm, that place is awsome

hey everyone paul g here
i think that the best bowl in south australia would have to be village bowl the staff are friendly and it suits the big hook shot which is rare in S.A
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

I have only ever bowled at orange bowl once b4 but when i did bowl there i found the lanes really good and i do agree the service there was great belmo so i do agree orange is the best in aust...
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom