What do you munch on........

J

juniors_mumx2

During Tournaments??
Would be interested to hear what you all eat and drink?
Thankyou

Umm, i eat like a bread roll and in a container i have like ham, cheese and carrot!! I also eat fruit and when i start to flag mum buys me a chocolate or lollies!!

canatalope (i dont know how to spell it!) and once i get tired mars bar slice mmmmmm

I usually just drink water

Dont really eat when I bowl. When I do I try to stick with fruit. I always drink water whilst on the lanes.

depending how i feel, i normal take a bottle of V with me, just increase i really need to wake up, but i always drink water, and i mainly eat jelly beans! and sometimes powerade the red or orange one, it gets me through bowling all thos games

Usually carrots, apples and grapes... sometimes strawberries.... i've found that the natural sugar that u get from these is better than what u get from chockies and lollies. towards the end of the day mum usually buys me a chocolate bar. I generally drink water unless my energy level is really flailing then i have a sports drink.

Munch on muncheros... ahhhh
You gotta munch on muncheros... ooooahhhhh
Munch on muncherooooooos... much on muncheroooooos

I have approximately 597700.562 litres of red powerade

If it's a morning start, u gotta have a V ... or a Red Bull 2 get u going ... Then 4 drinks ... I go on the Blue or Orange Powerade ... :D

As 4 food ... gotta go 4 substance. SO normally the whole roll with heaps of salad & chicken is the G-O ... but I usually like 2 top it off with something sweet ... like a Macca's McFlurry ... ;) Studies have shown that I bowl better after a M&M/Crunchie Mc Flurry ... haha.

Back
Top Bottom